- 1x (Normal)
Introduction To Course1:58
Studio Space - Choosing A Room6:47
Lighting Shopping List - Some Recommendations10:04
Basic Lighting Techniques7:22
Some Notes On Recording Your Studio Set Up1:26
Dealing With The Public3:24
About This Class
The Photographer That Wants To Start A Business
Studio photography is a great way to earn additional income. A home based studio allows you to set up fast and with very low cost!
What You Will Learn:
- In this course you will learn how to set up a studio and how to choose a suitable room.
- What equipment you need to buy on a tight budget.
- Some simple lighting setups for portraiture that will get you taking good images fast.
- Camera purchasing decisions.
- Lens choices for portraiture.
- What is a good budget flash kit to get you started.
- Lighting terminology.
All pdfs mentioned in the course can be found in the project section
Check Out Our Other Photography Courses:
The Creative Photography Masterclass Series:
Other Photography Courses Available:
Mark runs a marketing company called SME Heroes, which specializes in training on all things to do with online course creation and online marketing.
He has extensive experience with online business in various forms over the last 14 years and loves to share his hard won lessons and techniques for online business success.
In addition he also has over 12 years experience in online retail and over 5 years experience as a commercial photographer.
This means he has a deep breadth of experience which comes through in his courses which are always designed to be easy to understand and to pass on the practical skills he has learned.