Play By Ear # 5 - Use 7 Different Quality Tones & Compose First Line Today Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Pay Attention to Quality of 7 Tones1:22
Tone 1: Peaceful Home Sound!0:53
Tone 2: Unrestful Sound3:53
Tone 3: Relaxing Tone2:30
Tone 4: Restless Tone2:46
Tone 5: Restful yet Dominant Tone3:02
Tone 6: Active Moving Tone1:43
Tone 7: Most Tensed Sound1:18
Run with this Skill & Thank You0:46
About This Class
Learn to Play by Ear is a FUN Skill to pick up, even if you think you are tone deaf, or you don't have musical ears. It is exactly for this reason that I created this class for 'normal' people like us who feel that we are not born with good musical ears.
This class is for everyone on this earth!
You don't have to play any musical instrument.
You just listen to these 7 Lectures to the 7 tones in music that are found in songs!
In the project area, you are going to COMPOSE your first line of music!
Think you can't do it.
You will be surprised what happened after this class. Let's have fun together.
4 BIG Skills you will learn:
1. Understand the General QUALITY of 7 tones
2. Right away you will hear the differences of these 7 tones:
- Tone 1 - Peaceful like going Home
- Tone 2 - Unrestful and wants to go somewhere
- Tone 3 - Relaxing Tone; Sweet
- Tone 4 - Restless Tone and wants to move on quickly
- Tone 5 - Restful yet it Dominants
- Tone 6 - Active Tone wanting to move steadily on
- Tone 7 - Tension Sound that Screams
3. You will understand movement of tones that will give you clues when you pick out melodies of songs
- Tone 1 - beginning and end of songs
- Tone 2 - end of a line; likes to move to 3 or to 1
- Tone 3 - sweet sound; likes to go anywhere depending on the song
- Tone 4 - beginning of lines and likes to move to 3 or 5
- Tone 5 - It dominates everywhere - beginning, end and middle
- Tone 6 - Active sweet tone that tends to go up to 7 or goes down to 5
- Tone 7 - Screams at you to quickly resolve to 1
4. You will see these tones in actions on the song: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Enroll into this class,
Follow My Play By Ear Series:
6. Play by Ear # 6: Coming Soon
Class Projects 5 See All
Rosa is Sharing Her Skills & Secrets in 41 Classes!
Rosa Suen is an Entrepreneur in Amazon Kindle & Doing Small Home Business. She has been coaching many students in the Amazon Kindle Publishing as well as helping instructors to create their Online Schools.
Rosa is also a Music Teacher & Church Pianist for over 30 years. She is the head of the Music Department in her local church & conducts various workshops that teach people music theory & how to play piano. Rosa has started teaching music & piano online since 2009. During these 8 years, she has attracted more than 10,000 music student followers.
Come and Visit Rosa's Music Online School
Many people at church have asked Rosa to teach them to play piano. As a result of her passion in playing piano, she started developing piano courses initially for church pianists online since 2008. The piano courses are very unique because she was finally willing to share her Unique Piano Method: Color Chord Improvisation Method known as CCI. The CCI method works for all types of music: Gospel, Pop and Standards.
This Piano Method is easy, fun and creative that you learn to play piano not only from music score sheets, but to play chords from fake books and eventually to play by ear. Students all over the world have requested for courses to teach them play standards and popular songs. As a result she developed 3 Great Reharmonization Method courses for them to play from fake books and play by ear. The Dreamy Piano Techniques courses, especially the one on Autumn Leaves is her students favorite. She has a piano website at Learn Piano With Rosa where she continues to offer new courses to her students. She also holds piano workshops for her local students and train church pianists.
With her education and expertise in teaching, her students love her music courses and found her piano lessons extremely easy and fun to play piano. They are highly motivated to play piano and playing piano had never been more fun and satisfying for them. You can read their testimonies on her website.