Learn Sidechain Compression for Music Production Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Why Sidechain Compression?2:45
How to Setup Sidechain Compression: Part 17:14
How to Setup Sidechain Compression: Part 23:25
Advanced Bonus Guide6:15
The Result of Sidechain Compression2:28
Mike's Bonus Tips2:46
Final Video + Bonus1:37
About This Class
Do You Make Music?
I will assume that you want to enhance the quality of your music productions to a professional level, get better separation between tracks, and a more controlled low-end.
Awesome! In this creative, inspiring and compact class you will learn how to use Sidechain Compression in your music productions, which will take the quality of your music to the next level.
After this Course You will be able to:
- Understand the foundations of how Sidechain Compression works
- Setup Sidechain Compression in your Music Production Software (DAW)
- Use Sidechain Compression to make your Music Mixes more Professional
Who am I?
My name is Mikael “Mike” Baggström, and I am a professional Music Composer, Audio Producer and Video Creator from Sweden, with a true passion to Teach, Share and Inspire as many people as I can.
I have over 15 years of experience in Music and Audio Production, and I have tried to condense my knowledge and experience of using Sidechain Compression in Music Production so that you can get results without reading boring books and articles.
I am looking forward to seeing you in the class! =)
Your Friendly Instructor,
Mike from Sweden
- My name is Mike, and my passion is to Teach, Share and Inspire people to maximize their Creative Talents.
I am a Music/Sound/Video Producer, and have run my own Media Production Business since 2004.
- I am Swedish, and thus drink lots of Coffee (as we do here)
- I grew up in the 80s: listening to Michael Jacksson on tapes, playing Super Mario, and copying things on floppy discs. =)
- I am a true nerd of the old school: I love science, technology and watching Sci-Fi.
I believe that learning should be fun, and I love to bring my personality into my teaching style. I also try to make my courses dynamic, to be more interesting to you. So I mix it up by changing lecture forms etc.
Mike from Sweden