The Body Energy Clock: Aligning with the Ancient Chinese "Qi" Clock Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Introduction to the Qi Clock - Going Deeper16:20
Large Intestine 5 - 7am8:27
Stomach 7 - 9am8:24
Spleen 9 - 11am5:45
Heart 11- 1pm8:17
Small Intestine 1 - 3pm4:17
Bladder 3 - 5pm6:07
Kidneys 5 - 7pm10:59
Pericardium 7 - 9pm8:57
Triple Burner 9 - 11pm6:12
Gallbladder 11 - 1am7:49
Liver 1 - 3am9:02
Lungs 3 - 5am6:55
Conclusion & Final Words2:01
About This Class
- Easily Tired or Fatigued?
- Foggy Head? Unmotivated?
- Looking to Create More Ease in your Daily Life?
What if we could shift it without having to take any weird drugs, beginning a new diet and without having to try and motivate ourselves by doing more goal setting exercises?
What if we could shift it by just moving our attention and our activities to very specific times throughout the day and night?
Welcome to the Ancient Chinese "Qi" Body Clock!
This course will guide you through the 24hr daily cycle showing you how the life force energy, or "Qi", moves through our bodily and energetic systems.The aim is to move ourselves into alignment with this natural movement, so that greater sources of energy, insight, intuition, grace and life wisdom can naturally and easily arise.
"Those who flow as life flows, know they need no other force." ~ Lao Tzu
This course will show you how to "tweak your lifestyle" so that you can become and remain clear, emotionally steady and energised so you can be at your best.
What are the requirements?
- A basic understanding of "Qi" or "Prana" would be helpful but not necessary
- Some experience with Yoga or Tai Chi would be helpful but not necessary
What am I going to get from this course?
- Start Your Day on the Right Path
- Increase Energy and Productivity
- Overcome Stagnation and Lathergy
- Have Better Sex
- Rest and Relax More Easily
- Sleep Better
- Know When to Act and When to Chill
- Know When to Make Decisions and When Not Too
- How to Harness Creativity
- How to Nourish their Emotional and Spiritual Bodies
- Gain Clarity and Insight
- Gain a Better Understanding as to Natural Cycles
What is the target audience?
- Those interested in Yoga
- Those interested in Natural Medicine
- Small Business Owners Looking for More Balance
- Students Looking for an Edge
- Those who are curious about "energy and "qi"
- People Looking for Natural Ways to Manage Stress and Anxiety
- Not for the narrow minded
Michael Hetherington (BHlthSci, L.Ac, Dip RM, Yoga Teacher) is an author, yoga instructor, a qualified acupuncturist and a teacher of traditional Oriental medicine. He is from Brisbane, Australia and is now living in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Michael is passionate about self health care, Oriental philosophy applied to modern living, empowering education and embracing the human potential.
He holds a Bachelor in Health Science from Charles Sturt University, an Advanced Diploma in Acupuncture from the Australian Institute of Applied Sciences and a level 2, yoga teacher certificate from the Byron yoga centre. He has been teaching yoga since 2008 and was a lecturer of Oriental medicine and Chinese medical massage (Tui Na) at the Australian Institute of Applied Sciences from 2014-2015.
In his early twenties he suffered from regular migraine headaches, depression and chronic lower back pain, which he overcame primarily through the practices of yoga, relaxation and meditation.
Michael was always attracted to eastern philosophy and it was this interest that drew him to the teachings and practices of yoga and Oriental medicine at a young age. After traveling to China to teach English for a year, he returned to Australia in 2004 to begin studying Chinese medicine, remedial massage and practicing Oki-Do yoga (Japanese Yoga form developed by Dr Masahiro Oki) under the guidance of Peter Masters.
Inspired by the teachings of many he has learned that a lighthearted and nurturing approach to life serves best.
Michael’s other interests include world music, dancing, multimedia arts, reading, traveling, spending time in nature & drinking cups of tea.