Tactical Communication 101: Danger Phrases, Power Phrases and Tactical Verbal Patterns Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Week 1 Video33:36
About This Class
THE COMMUNICATION TRAINING SYSTEM THAT REVOLUTIONIZED THE TRAINING INDUSTRY
AUDIOS | VIDEOS | MATERIALS
From the trainer Google names "World's Best Communication Trainer" Dan O'Connor
Individuals & Business Owners Alike:
- Instantly communicate with more power, tact, and professionalism
- Master the art of dealing with negativity and difficult people
- Immediately take charge of every relationship in your life
- Confidently deal with even the toughest communication challenges
- Project an image that commands trust, respect, and attention
In Lesson 1 includes the following:
BODY LANGUAGE TACTICS FOR THE WEEK:
- The Tap and Tilt: Use the tap and tilt when you believe someone may be feeling overwhelmed and you. . . .
- Barrier Removal: When you want to encourage cooperation and collaboration between yourself and others. . . .
DANGER AND POWER PHRASES FOR THE WEEK:
- Danger Phrase: “You make me . . . /That makes me . . . ”
- Danger Phrase: “If you really . . . ” Power Phrase: “I realize you . . . ”
- Danger Phrase: “I need . . . “ Place the real subject first to empower your message.
- Danger Phrase: “You should . . . “ Power Phrase: “I suggest . . . “
DEALING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE TACTICS FOR THE WEEK:
- Compliment the Crazy: When someone is emotionally out of control, compliment them on the behavior you’d like them to exhibit. . . .
- Say, “You’re right!”: Use this when you’re dealing with someone who wants to be validated. . . .
COMMUNICATION PRINCIPLE OF THE WEEK:
IT’S ALL ABOUT ME.
HOW TO IMPLEMENT THIS PRINCIPLE: WE ALL HAVE BEHAVED BADLY, OR COMMUNICATED INAPPROPRIATELY. OFTEN, WHEN WE REFLECT ON OUR BEHAVIOR. . . .