Shift Your Mindset: Create the Life You Deserve & Work Anywhere You Want Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Shift your mindset - Welcome!1:39
How to figure out what you WANT - The power of visualization2:45
Why you have to take ACTION and be persistent2:51
Surrounding yourself with POSITIVE people is essential for reaching your goals2:56
Why you have to get comfortable getting uncomfortable1:46
Do this to stand out from the masses and make yourself memorable2:16
Here's how you KNOW you've made the right career choice1:47
Stop procrastinating and get things DONE - Use this trick2:10
5 steps to becoming a HAPPIER person (Even before that first cup of coffee)3:57
About This Class
You might be in a similar situation I was in a few years ago. You have a college degree but you can't seem to find a job that meets your qualifications. Don't wait for someone to pick you. Pick yourself and use the skills and knowledge you already have to create a better situation for yourself.
In this course, I show you strategies and the mindset you need to develop and the steps you need to take to meet your goals and to help you get your dream job.
This is something most people forget about or don't know of, even though it's incredibly powerful.
It's not difficult IF you're persistent and have a deep understanding to WHY you want it.
This is some of what you'll learn in the course:
- You'll learn about visualization and how it helped me to get my dream job as a designer half way across the world and how it can work for you as well. Visualization is more powerful than most people think.
- If you imagine the life you want on a regular basis, in as much detail as possible, those thoughts slowly transforms into reality and this is something you'll learn more about in the course.
- Day dreaming only gets you so far. The difference between getting to where you want to be and staying where you currently are is ACTION. You have to take action on your visualization. Once you know what you want, don't let anything stop you. Go for it with all your heart and be persistent.
- We'll also talk about the importance of choosing your surroundings. "You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with" - Jim Rohn. Evaluate your surroundings and friends. Are they pushing you forward or are they dragging you down? Protect your subconscious from negativity because it will decide in which direction you are headed.
- Be prepared to get comfortable being uncomfortable. A comfortable life is a life of zero personal development. Face your fears and recognize how good it feels to get through it. If something makes you nervous, do it. That's how you'll grow as a person and get to know yourself.
- How do you stand out from the crowd of thousands of others wanting the same thing as you? This one thing will connect you on a personal and human level with your potential employer, partner or audience.
- How to figure out what it is YOU want in a world where we are bombarded with opinions from left and right.
- How to stop procrastinating and get things done using this simple trick. Works every time.
- 5 steps you can take to become a happier and more energetic person, guaranteed (even before that first cup of coffee)
Post your feedback and questions in the course community, I'll be happy to answer them for you.
If you're a college graduate currently working at a job which you are over qualified for or you're trying to figure out what it is you want to do in life, this course was made for you. I've been there and I will help you get to where you want to be.
You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. See you on the inside.
Class Projects 2 See All
29 of 35 students recommendSee All
This course is very good. I struggle with procrastination a bit and keep kicking myself to do things on time. Will definitively try the instructor tips and specially the ones related with getting a job :)
"What doesn´t kill you makes you stronger!"
Marouane is an industrial designer and online teacher from Stockholm, Sweden currently living in the sunshine state of Florida. He has a great for design and especially the art of design sketching.
You could say he's a wannabe surfer and backpacker (34 countries and counting) who can't help but sketch whenever he picks up a pen. He's worked as an industrial designer, concept artist, illustrator and online teacher for over 10 years which sometimes makes him feel old.
He has a master degree in automotive design and a bachelors degree in industrial design.
Some of his designs have been featured online and in numerous magazines such as Auto Motor & Sport, Auto Express, Car Magazine, Top Speed and Car Scoop.
Marouane is currently living in South Florida where he used to helps design students and professionals develop their sketching skills online through video tutorials and on Instagram @thesketchmokey