How to Juggle 3 Balls and do 20+ tricks Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
1 Ball Juggling4:15
2 Ball Juggling5:29
03 3 Ball Cascade5:02
04 2 Ball 1 Hand3:45
06 Reverse Cascade4:02
07 Half Shower3:00
08 Cascade, reverse, colummns = combined1:33
09 Jugglers Tennis2:15
10 YoYo oYoY Weightlifter holy juggler2:28
11 Clawing Tax Collector2:53
12 Full Shower5:00
12 Intermediate Under the leg5:06
14 Arm Bounce2:33
15 Knee Bounces4:05
16 Statue of Liberty1:58
17 Over the Shoulder Behind the Back6:06
18 Transitions Cascade Reverse Columns2:00
About This Class
I have traveled the world teaching juggling for more than 10 years and have personally taught more than 100,000 people how to juggle.
If you have always wanted to juggle and never had the courage to try or have tried in the past and was unable to figure it out this course is for you! I specifically put together this video series to provide a step-by-step approach which will bring you quickly to your juggling goals.
Expect to practice as there is no "trick" to juggling. Hard work, time and dedication is required if true juggling progress is to be found. Additionally if you stick with it and do your best and truly want to learn how to juggle the rewards are life long and the skills you develop are well worth the effort.
Come join me inside the course and I promise if you put in the effort will be able to juggle!
What are the requirements?
- Students should have 3 juggling balls, tennis balls, apples, potatoes or any other medium sized ball shaped objects which you can safely toss about.
- Students should have a clear area to practice with no expensive breakable items near by.
What am I going to get from this Class?
- Over 19 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Have fun juggling!
- Juggle 3 balls in more than 20 different eye catching patterns.
- Know enough juggling moves to be able to put on your own juggling show.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who has always wanted to learn how to juggle 3 balls but has never had the confidence or coordination to find success before.
- Anyone who can juggle 3 balls in the traditional (cascade) pattern but would like to learn more tricks to have fun, impress family, or showoff for friends.
I grew up in a family obsessed with teaching people how to juggle. Because of this I traveled the world spreading the joy of juggling to hundreds of thousands of people around the globe.
For years juggling was my life, now I want to share with you everything juggling has to offer and hope to give you a skill you will be able to use for the rest of your life.
Now I am bringing top level professional juggling instruction directly to you through Udemy.