Bite-Sized French for Beginners: RE Verbs Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
1. RE Verbs Bonjour et bienvenue1:55
2. The verb Répondre4:58
3. Four more easy RE Verbs3:10
4.Let's Practice / Pratiquons2:36
5. Prendre- To Take3:19
6. Conclusion: Au revoir et merci1:51
About This Class
Each class in the Bite-Sized French series can be taken independently.
Learning verbs is part of every language-learning experience. But in French, it's easy as so many verbs follow the same pattern.
Here's what you'll learn in this short class:
By the end of the class, you will be able to use all regular re verbs in the present tense. You will know how to say them, spell them and use them correctly in conversation and in writing.
In addition, you'll learn the (slightly irregular) verb prendre- to take. Once you know this verb, you'll also be able to use the other verbs of the prendre family such as comprendre and apprendre.
Class Projects 2 See All
I'm dedicated to helping busy learners progress in French and other areas of interest. I currently teach International Students at Brandon University.
Most of my teaching experience has been in the classroom as follows:
- FSL teacher and French Immersion teacher
- School district French consultant- giving support to other teachers
- Sessional Instructor, Faculty of Education- Brandon University
- Coordinator and developer of program for immigrants and newcomers to our small city
- Presenter of many seminars and workshops including at provincial and national conferences in Canada as well as in my own city.
Teacher and Education Consultant M. Ed.
Winner of National and Provincial (Canadian) Awards for educational contribution in the field of second language education.
Brandon University Gold Medal and the Governor General's Gold Medal for the highest academic standing in the Master's degree program. (2002)
I am Canadian and speak both English and French. I am working on Spanish.