Bite-Sized French for Beginners: Le verbe avoir Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
1. Bonjour et bienvenue!1:27
2. Le verbe Avoir- to have2:25
4. Écrivons un peu!5:17
5. The Debrief5:19
6. Les Expressions avec Avoir3:02
7. En conclusion...2:16
About This Class
Each class in the Bite-Sized French series can be taken independently.
In this class, you will learn to use the verb "avoir" in the present tense, as well as 7 important "expressions avec avoir". Avoir is considered to be one of two essential verbs in French as it performs "double duty" in the language- it is used to form the past tense of many other French verbs. (The other essential verb is être.) By the end of this short class you will be much better equipped to communicate in French!
You will practice listening, speaking, and writing...and along the way, you will pick up new words and expressions in French!
On y va?
Class Projects 2 See All
I'm dedicated to helping busy learners progress in English, French and other areas of interest. I currently teach English for Academic Purposes to international students at our local university.
Most of my teaching experience has been in the classroom as follows:
- FSL teacher and French Immersion teacher
- School district French consultant- giving support to other teachers
- Sessional Instructor, Faculty of Education- Brandon University
- Coordinator and developer of program for immigrants and newcomers to our small city
- Presenter of many seminars and workshops including at provincial and national conferences in Canada as well as in my own city.
Teacher and Education Consultant M. Ed.
Winner of National and Provincial (Canadian) Awards for educational contribution in the field of second language education.
Brandon University Gold Medal and the Governor General's Gold Medal for the highest academic standing in the Master's degree program. (2002)
I am Canadian and speak both English and French. I am working on Spanish.