iOS Animation with Swift I - Basic UIView Animations
- 1x (Normal)
Class Goals & Presentation1:28
HelloWorld App Overview1:47
Animating Hello World1:37
Delay & Completion Parameters5:35
Fade In & Out Effect0:53
Displaying Quotes - IBAction4:13
Blur Visual Effect2:46
Animating the Login Form2:26
About This Class
Welcome to the 1st lesson of this 5-part series of iOS Animation with Swift.
This 1st Part will set the stage for basic, yet very cool, animation effects with Basic Animation API of UIKit to animate move, size and color.
What you will learn
- Create move and fade animation
- Adjust animation easing to customize visual effects
- Using spring and keyframe animations
What you will build
- The first demo, Hello World, will show you how to animate objects on the UIKit. You will greet users with move and fade animations, create and adjust animation easing to customize visual effects.
- The second app demo, Random Quote, walks you through the creation of a single page application to display random quotes and author names.
- Finally, Spotify Splash Screen, combines all of the above. topics include:
- blur visual effect UIView
- move and fade effect
- keyframe animation
- animated login form
Other Topics in this Series:
My name is Sandy. I am a freelance Web Designer and Developer based out of Toronto, in Ontario, Canada.
I love creating beautiful, professional and user-friendly websites using the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash to name a few.
Also, I am keen on Web marketing, Web analytics, Visual Design, Video Editing, Photography and WordPress development.
On top of being a Udemy instructor, I am an avid learner of new technologies and digital stuff.