- 1x (Normal)
Create an MP4 Video Using Microsoft PowerPoint5:17
Shareware FTP File Upload to Website Software5:26
Free Image Sources for Your Projects3:30
Improve Your Audio - Audacity Noise Redcution4:15
Movavi Screen Capture Software2:27
Get YouTube Royalty Free Music3:43
Congratulations - Content Creation on a Limited Budget Completion1:09
About This Class
Start a Home Business Chapter 6 - Online Content Creation on a Limited Budget
This class introduces you to some cheap and "Freeware" tools that can help you to begin to create quality online audio and video content. If you are wanting start out in the world of "Content Creation" but have a limited budget, these tools and related usage tips will help you get there. In this class, I will show you:
- How to upload all - including large files - to your website using a great shareware tool recommended by many web-hosting companies. You can also use this tool to download your website onto your computer so you can make a copy of it or be able to work with your site offline.
- How to build a high quality (HD - 1980 x 1040) MP4 video using Microsoft Powerpoint. I will walk you step by step through the entire process including building in back ground audio and animations into your final product.
- How to reduce or eliminate back ground noise in your audio recordings to give them more professional sound quality. This is also done through an excellent audio recording and editing shareware software program. I will walk you through the noise elimination/reduction component of using this software - creating a quality MP3 audio recording as the final output. Note: I import these audios into Microsoft Powerpoint to create quality presentation style videos.
- How to use a screen capture tool to capture screenshots and videos running on your screen.
- How to check songs for your online distribution rights and how to obtain royalty free online audios and sound effects.
I hope you enjoy the course.
Dan Grijzenhout - Course Creator
About Dan Grijzenhout: For close to thirty years, I've been a professional business and information systems consulting professional working to executive levels for both private and public sector organizations globally, a number of which were "Fortune" level enterprises. I've built from scratch, operated and sold an online global payment services company that moves millions of dollars on behalf of its 100,000 plus account holders annually; I've been interviewed on the show "World Business Review" by former head of NATO and Secretary of State, General Alexander Haig, for my work in advanced digital and online telecommunications services and nation-wide online and card based "Loyalty" programs; and I now work at writing books and building training programs to share my years of experience with others interested in online entrepreneurship.
Social Media Marketing, Content Creation and Authorship: During the past few years, I have focused nearly all my time and energy on designing and building online marketing systems and social media marketing platforms. In fact, I recently completed a two year project as the project manager and chief architect to build a marketing system used by several major airlines, travel agencies and Fortune Level manufacturing corporations. I've now written, self-published and self-marketed five books being sold through Amazon-Kindle Create Space, and Ingram Spark. I've written and published over 40 social media related training/learning articles, videos and knowledge enhancing video podcasts available on my website, iTunes and YouTube.
Thank you for viewing my profile and I hope that my classes on this platform help you achieve your goals. Contact me any time here or on my blogsite if you have questions. See you on the inside...
- Dan Grijzenhout