How To Design An Animated YouTube Outro Video In Just 5 Minutes with PowerPoint: Style 3 Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Preview of Style 3: YouTube Outro0:34
How to insert background image for this YouTube Outro1:33
How to add 4 videos into Microsoft PowerPoint 20162:26
How to create a new shape in PowerPoint 20163:11
How to animate formatted video thumbnails7:53
How to add subscribe button into YouTube outro1:44
How to trim videos in PowerPoint1:25
How to use Morph transition: For Office 365 users2:32
About This Class
Style 3: PowerPoint 2016: Design An Animated YouTube Outro video In Just 5 Minutes
In this class, you will learn to create an animated YouTube outro, which you can add to all of your YouTube videos
- To get more subscribers
- To reduce the bounce rate
- To increase your YouTube channel views and watch time
- To send viewers to your website
- To sell your products to the viewers and much more
Design and animation of a YouTube Outro is not so easy and quick task when you use some powerful software like Adobe After effects or Premiere Pro, but that's not the case with PowerPoint.
You can create this quad thumbnail style YouTube outro in just 5 mins.
If you wish to know, how to upload / add this YouTube Outro to your youtube videos and how to add annotations or how to make these thumbnails clickable, follow this course
Also don't forget to enroll in my other YouTube Outro Style classes
Class Projects 1 See All
No projects have
been added yet
No projects have
been added yet
No projects have
been added yet
I'm an Electrical & Electronics Engineer, Computer expert, Blogger, Skillshare, Udemy Instructor and a budding Chartered Accountant from India. I'm a teacher of examples. My teaching style is, breaking-down complex concepts through simple examples and animations. I go deep in whatever I learn & whatever I teach. I derive immense satisfaction in teaching the concepts, I'm expert in. That's why, my students call me a VERSATILE teacher!
You may follow me at instagram to get updates on my latest Design / Drawing / Art / Craft works
Areas of Expertise
- Adobe Audition, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Camtasia Studio, Cyberlink PowerDirector
- Windows 8, 10 Pro
- Programming in C, C++, Java, php, Python, HTML
- Data Structures
- Desktop & Laptop Software Troubleshooting, Hardware repair
- Android Smartphone Custom ROM installation & rooting
- Privacy Protection & Securing PC, Smartphone from threats
- Setup, Maintenance, Security & SEO in Wordpress
- PIC Microcontroller Programming
- Arduino Programming
- Applied Electronics, Power Electronics & Medical Electronics
- High Voltage Engineering, Transmission & Distribution
- Strategic Financial Management
- Indian Yogasanam
Budding Chartered Accountant [August 2012 - Present]
I have been presenting so many captivating presentations. These presentations, they speak for themselves through custom motion path animations and that's my secret of keeping my audience engaged. I'm specialized in 'Financial Management'.
My job is to:
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
Blogger / WordPress Admin [January 2011 - May 2012]
My work was to:
- Publish news, reviews on latest and upcoming computer hardware components.
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
- Back up or modify applications and related data to provide for disaster recovery.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Assign topics, events and stories to individual writers or reporters for coverage.
- Review or update web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
I also helped my followers to manage WordPress blogs, optimize SEO, design logos, create animations, customize the look of their themes, secure their websites and ultimately to monetize them.
Freelance Writer [June 2010 - December 2010]
I started my career as a part time Freelance Writer. My responsibilities were:
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
Electrical & Electronics Engineer - [2006 - 2010]
I have done several simulations and hardware projects.
To name a few,
- 'Portable heartbeat calculator' in 2008
- 'MPPT based solar charge controller' in 2010
- 'Hybrid & Intelligent Power Supply Unit for PCs' in 2012
- 'Low cost audio amplifier' which provides stereo Output, with enhanced pre-set equalizer with bass, treble and supports Virtual environment effects.
- 'U – Bend accident preventer' which displays warning signal on alternative sides of roads in hills and glows traffic lamp based on speed of the incoming vehicle.
Moreover, I guided several students, to write coding for micro-controllers. My areas of interest are 'Applied electronics' and 'Micro-controllers programming and interfacing'.
Computer Expert - [From unknown time - future]
I love to troubleshoot software issues and repair / replace hardware issues. I provide consultancy on what software to buy / use, what computer hardware to buy, what laptop to opt for etc.