- 1x (Normal)
Are You Wearing The Wrong Size Bra?16:58
About This Class
In Class #1, you were given 9 questions to answer as a homework assignment. Here are the questions.
1. Does your bra ride up in the back?
2. Does your breast spill out over the top or sides of the cups?
3. Does your bra straps dig into your shoulders causing marks, grooves, and bruises?
4. Does your wire poke into your breast tissue?
5. Do your bra straps slip off your shoulders?
6. Have you recently gained or loss more than 10 pounds?
7. Do your breast sag even with your bra on?
8. Do you have gaps in your cups because your breast do not fill them up?
9. Is your band too tight?
If you aswered YES to just one or all of these questions ...... you are in the wrong size and/or style bra.
In this class I will be discussing what makes a bra "the wrong size" and how you can correct the problem.
Debra has been teaching women, of all sizes, how to choose the correct size and style bra for over 12 years.
Online, Debra is known as "The Bra Coach" and can be found on Periscope, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Linkedin, and Pinterest @thebracoach.
These "bra fitting" classes will cover every problem, solution, or question pertaining to bra sizing, bra fitting, and different bra styles.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR ------ Debra has traveled the world as an Air Force child, and an Army wife. After spending 2 years in college, she traded Biology for marriage which produced two children, a girl and a boy, who are now adults. 8 States, and 2 Countries (Germany and Panama) have been called home and because of all of the moving, she chose to home school the children. Today. when she is not "The Bra Coach", she is enjoying quality time with her husband, grandsons and cats.