You Need Not Always Use Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Adobe Illustrator CC Tutorial: Introduction to drawing with mouse1:15
How to create Full HD Art board in Adobe Illustrator CC0:55
Drawing the Black Outline for Red Angry Bird in Illustrator CC5:45
Drawing the Red Outline in Adobe Illustrator4:56
Drawing the Underbody of Angry Bird in Cement color3:22
Drawing Eyes and Eyebrows of Angry Bird: Digital Illustration8:13
How to draw Angry Bird Beak in Adobe Illustrator4:58
Drawing Outer and Inner Shadows in Adobe Illustrator: Digital Illustration6:21
Apply a FInal touch to our Angry Bird Art in Illustrator6:14
Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 Tutorial: Introduction to Skillshare Class Project0:42
About This Class
Welcome to my new class on 'You Need not always Use Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC or How to use curvature tool instead of pen in Adobe Illustrator CC 2015. In this class we are going to draw this Angry Bird, named red.
Well you all might have known this RED Angry Bird already as it’s one of the famous character in the Angry Bird game in both Android and IOS platforms. This game has got more than 100 million downloads in Android alone.
So I thought of drawing this Angry Birds in Adobe Illustrator and here it is.
What’s so special in this Angry Bird drawing
Well, you can see that this is a 2D drawing, but still it has got a little bit of Shadows And 3 dimensional illusions inside it, right? It’s because of the layered Shadow drawing.
Let's see how to draw this Angry Bird as easily as possible and also as quickly as possible in a step-by-step Manner.
Class Projects 2 See All
6 of 6 students recommendSee All
It is really interesting and felt happy taking this course. Waiting for more courses like this from Arun.
I'm an Electrical & Electronics Engineer, Computer expert, Blogger, Skillshare, Udemy Instructor and a budding Chartered Accountant from India. I'm a teacher of examples. My teaching style is, breaking-down complex concepts through simple examples and animations. I go deep in whatever I learn & whatever I teach. I derive immense satisfaction in teaching the concepts, I'm expert in. That's why, my students call me a VERSATILE teacher!
You may follow me at instagram to get updates on my latest Design / Drawing / Art / Craft works
Areas of Expertise
- Adobe Audition, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Camtasia Studio, Cyberlink PowerDirector
- Windows 8, 10 Pro
- Programming in C, C++, Java, php, Python, HTML
- Data Structures
- Desktop & Laptop Software Troubleshooting, Hardware repair
- Android Smartphone Custom ROM installation & rooting
- Privacy Protection & Securing PC, Smartphone from threats
- Setup, Maintenance, Security & SEO in Wordpress
- PIC Microcontroller Programming
- Arduino Programming
- Applied Electronics, Power Electronics & Medical Electronics
- High Voltage Engineering, Transmission & Distribution
- Strategic Financial Management
- Indian Yogasanam
Budding Chartered Accountant [August 2012 - Present]
I have been presenting so many captivating presentations. These presentations, they speak for themselves through custom motion path animations and that's my secret of keeping my audience engaged. I'm specialized in 'Financial Management'.
My job is to:
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
Blogger / WordPress Admin [January 2011 - May 2012]
My work was to:
- Publish news, reviews on latest and upcoming computer hardware components.
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
- Back up or modify applications and related data to provide for disaster recovery.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Assign topics, events and stories to individual writers or reporters for coverage.
- Review or update web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
I also helped my followers to manage WordPress blogs, optimize SEO, design logos, create animations, customize the look of their themes, secure their websites and ultimately to monetize them.
Freelance Writer [June 2010 - December 2010]
I started my career as a part time Freelance Writer. My responsibilities were:
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
Electrical & Electronics Engineer - [2006 - 2010]
I have done several simulations and hardware projects.
To name a few,
- 'Portable heartbeat calculator' in 2008
- 'MPPT based solar charge controller' in 2010
- 'Hybrid & Intelligent Power Supply Unit for PCs' in 2012
- 'Low cost audio amplifier' which provides stereo Output, with enhanced pre-set equalizer with bass, treble and supports Virtual environment effects.
- 'U – Bend accident preventer' which displays warning signal on alternative sides of roads in hills and glows traffic lamp based on speed of the incoming vehicle.
Moreover, I guided several students, to write coding for micro-controllers. My areas of interest are 'Applied electronics' and 'Micro-controllers programming and interfacing'.
Computer Expert - [From unknown time - future]
I love to troubleshoot software issues and repair / replace hardware issues. I provide consultancy on what software to buy / use, what computer hardware to buy, what laptop to opt for etc.