- 1x (Normal)
Hue/Saturation Adjustment Essentials2:02
Disabling & Enabling Adjustment Layers0:28
Desaturate Color Selectively1:32
Defaults Options & Mixing Adjustment Layers1:11
Working with Levels & Hue/Saturation4:15
About This Class
Need to work with the colour of your images, create a certain look or feel, change only one colour in your project.
Then Hue/Saturation adjustment layers are definitely a tool you will want to understand and work with.
This beginner tutorial give an in-depth overview of how to work with Hue/Saturation adjustment layers in easy to follow classes.
You will learn how to:
- Add & Work with Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layers
- Isolate & modify one colour in an image
- Learn how to mix multiple adjustment layers
- User layer masks to refine and modify the look of your project
- Create web-backgrounds that are perfect for overlaying text onto
For the designer in you I create fun short lessons in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe InDesign. I include some creative and technical tips in all my lessons which are always easy to follow. Check out my popular Banksy Yourself Photoshop Class, how to create Polygonal Patterns in Adobe Illustrator or my Photoshop Drawing & Painting Fundamentals.
I look forward to seeing your projects and am always happy to answer your questions.