How to Draw Cartoon Bear: Drawing in Adobe Illustrator Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Introduction to the class: Adobe Illustrator Drawing for Beginners0:31
Tools we are going to use in Adobe Illustrator for this class3:43
How to create Art Board and Color Palette in Illustrator6:50
How to draw head of the Cartoon Bear9:44
How to complete drawing the face of bear in illustrator5:10
How to draw the body and belly of Bear2:31
How to draw the hands of Bear with Curvature tool in Illustrator10:16
How to draw legs of Bear3:02
How to draw Bear's foot3:48
How to change the chubby bear into a muscular bear7:18
How to change those bulky legs to muscular thighs5:46
Introduction to Class Project3:41
About This Class
This class on Drawing in Adobe Illustrator with Mouse for Absolute Beginners: 2D Cartoon Bear is one of the best Adobe Illustrator diagram to kick start your learning process with Illustrator. You will be drawing this 2D cartoon Bear in Adobe Illustrator with mouse, entirely.
After the introduction of this class, I will make you familiar with the different tools that you are going to use in this class.
What you will learn in this class
In this class you will be learning to use the following Adobe Illustrator tools
- Delete anchor point
Also you will learn, how to make your own colour palette to colour the bear that you are going to draw by the end of this class.
After that you will be drawing our cartoon bear in Adobe Illustrator in the following manner
After completing this chubby bulky bear, you will learn to convert that into a muscular bear.
Apart from these tools you will also learn the following things in this class
- How to group shapes
- How to arrange them, bringing to front or pushing to back
- Most popular keyboard shortcuts to draw quickly and efficiently
- How to draw and resize shapes evenly along the centre
- How to duplicate shapes and flip them horizontally or vertically
- How to edit shapes, change smooth anchor points to Corner points
- How to create a simple Shadow effect to text
Who is this class for
I designed this class for Absolute beginners in Adobe Illustrator
- If you haven't even opened Adobe Illustrator
- If you're interested in drawing cartoons in computer
- If you have struggled to start designing with Adobe Illustrator
- If you have got intimidated with the tools and interface of Adobe Illustrator
- If you have got some experience with Adobe Photoshop and looking forward to design cartoon character in Illustrator
Then this is the right class for you.
Who is this class NOT for
- If you are already well versed in designing logos or vector images in Adobe Illustrator, then I'm sorry to say that, you are just over qualified and so this class may not fit you.
Class Projects 1 See All
No projects have
been added yet
No projects have
been added yet
No projects have
been added yet
I'm an Electrical & Electronics Engineer, Computer expert, Blogger, Skillshare, Udemy Instructor and a budding Chartered Accountant from India. I'm a teacher of examples. My teaching style is, breaking-down complex concepts through simple examples and animations. I go deep in whatever I learn & whatever I teach. I derive immense satisfaction in teaching the concepts, I'm expert in. That's why, my students call me a VERSATILE teacher!
You may follow me at instagram to get updates on my latest Design / Drawing / Art / Craft works
Areas of Expertise
- Adobe Audition, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Camtasia Studio, Cyberlink PowerDirector
- Windows 8, 10 Pro
- Programming in C, C++, Java, php, Python, HTML
- Data Structures
- Desktop & Laptop Software Troubleshooting, Hardware repair
- Android Smartphone Custom ROM installation & rooting
- Privacy Protection & Securing PC, Smartphone from threats
- Setup, Maintenance, Security & SEO in Wordpress
- PIC Microcontroller Programming
- Arduino Programming
- Applied Electronics, Power Electronics & Medical Electronics
- High Voltage Engineering, Transmission & Distribution
- Strategic Financial Management
- Indian Yogasanam
Budding Chartered Accountant [August 2012 - Present]
I have been presenting so many captivating presentations. These presentations, they speak for themselves through custom motion path animations and that's my secret of keeping my audience engaged. I'm specialized in 'Financial Management'.
My job is to:
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
Blogger / WordPress Admin [January 2011 - May 2012]
My work was to:
- Publish news, reviews on latest and upcoming computer hardware components.
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
- Back up or modify applications and related data to provide for disaster recovery.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Assign topics, events and stories to individual writers or reporters for coverage.
- Review or update web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
I also helped my followers to manage WordPress blogs, optimize SEO, design logos, create animations, customize the look of their themes, secure their websites and ultimately to monetize them.
Freelance Writer [June 2010 - December 2010]
I started my career as a part time Freelance Writer. My responsibilities were:
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
Electrical & Electronics Engineer - [2006 - 2010]
I have done several simulations and hardware projects.
To name a few,
- 'Portable heartbeat calculator' in 2008
- 'MPPT based solar charge controller' in 2010
- 'Hybrid & Intelligent Power Supply Unit for PCs' in 2012
- 'Low cost audio amplifier' which provides stereo Output, with enhanced pre-set equalizer with bass, treble and supports Virtual environment effects.
- 'U – Bend accident preventer' which displays warning signal on alternative sides of roads in hills and glows traffic lamp based on speed of the incoming vehicle.
Moreover, I guided several students, to write coding for micro-controllers. My areas of interest are 'Applied electronics' and 'Micro-controllers programming and interfacing'.
Computer Expert - [From unknown time - future]
I love to troubleshoot software issues and repair / replace hardware issues. I provide consultancy on what software to buy / use, what computer hardware to buy, what laptop to opt for etc.