- 1x (Normal)
1. How To Design Ebook Covers With MS Word1:43
2. Why Choose MS Word For Cover Design1:19
3. Setting Up MS Word For Ebook Design1:36
4. Where To Find Free High Res Graphics1:33
5. Creating A Professional Ebook Cover12:04
About This Class
Take the mystery away from Designing Ebook with Microsoft Word. You will learn everything from Designing to producing high quality ebook covers. It is crucial to have a good Ebook cover, because that is one of the first things prospective buyers will see, before they purchase your ebook.
To make your Ebook stand out from the crowd, the first thing you will need is a high resolution background. The cover should be such that it even looks good when compressed into a thumbnail in book galleries.
This is a fairly short course, with the primary lesson of 12 minutes. You will be able to manage just fine if you have basic idea of Microsoft Word, and know how to click a mouse.
Microsoft Word has been a part of Microsoft Office Series for many years, and I believe it will continue to do so. And it is fairly easily available to everyone. If you are a Windows Users, you might already have it installed in your PC.
This course is not fit for MAC users as they might find the same interface in MAC.
Prerequisites of This Course:
- Microsoft Office 2007 or Later
- Basic Knowledge of Surfing The Web And Using Computer
What You Will Learn In This Course?
- Create A High Resolution Cover for Ebook
- Where to Find High Quality Royalty Free Graphics for Free
- How to Setup Microsoft Word for Ebook Designing
- How to Insert Pictures, Shapes and Text into Microsoft Office
- Save The Final Work in A Print Friend, High Resolution Format
Who Is This Course Suitable For?
This course is suitable for Authors, Students, or Just about anyone who is not good at Graphic Designing and need to make Ebook Covers on the fly.
Class Projects 2 See All
I am Amit Sharma. I am an Internet Marketer for past 2 years.