Drawing Biology Experiment setup, Block diagrams, Maths Equations, Bat and Monkey in PowerPoint 2016 Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Introduction to Drawing in PowerPoint2:07
How to draw a Line in PowerPoint2:51
How to draw a FreeForm shape in PowerPoint 20131:36
How to draw Edit Points in PowerPoint2:28
How to Group and UnGroup Shapes in PowerPoint4:38
How to Fill a Shape with solid, gradient color and texture in PowerPoint1:28
How to deal with Shape Outline in PowerPoint2:19
How to Copy a Shape and its Format using Format Painter1:57
How to design Word Art in PowerPoint1:21
How to draw Smart Art in PowerPoint3:46
Wrapup: Let's revise What we have done till now1:24
Drawing Face, Body, Wings outline of Cartoon Bat4:17
Drawing Ears and Legs Outline of Cartoon Bat2:53
Drawing Eyes, Mouth and Foot of Cartoon Bat4:26
Coloring the Cartoon Bat: You've drawn in PowerPoint4:02
Drawing Cartoon Monkey face5:45
Drawing Cartoon Monkey Arms8:32
Drawing Cartoon Monkey Palm and nose3:01
Drawing Cartoon Monkey ears and legs6:33
Drawing Cartoon Monkey foot and complete the entire drawing4:13
Co2 method of respiration rate measurement7:34
Block diagram of apnoea monitor udemy ready4:48
About This Class
Quick and Easy Cartoon Illustrations and Drawing. How to Draw in PowerPoint 2016
This PowerPoint class is about learning essential skills for drawing in PowerPoint and how to draw 5 advanced diagrams in PowerPoint to expertise your drawing skills.
Simply the core concentration of this PowerPoint class is 'how to draw in PowerPoint'.
What kind of materials are included?
You're provided with all the PowerPoint Presentation (.pptx) files I used to create the class are provided as a resource in Introduction section, with which, you can parallelly do all the practical PowerPoint tutorial lectures along with me.
How long will the class take to complete?
This entire PowerPoint class is just over an hour. Make sure you listen to "Before you start the class" lecture in Section 1, to get the most benefit out of the class
You can finish Section 2 - Fundamentals of drawing in just over 30 mins.
You can watch Section 3 in another 30 mins, but I recommend you to parallely try those exercises along with me, to master your drawing skills in PowerPoint.
How is the class structured?
This class is effectively organized into 3 appropriate sections
- Introduction - You will get an overview of the class and will come to know 'how to get the most benefit out of this class'
- Fundamentals of drawing - In this section, you will get accustomed to all the essential skills and techniques that you will use to draw in PowerPoint. You also got a quiz with 17 questions, covering all the important techniques, taught in this section
- Draw 5 diagrams in PowerPoint - You will learn to apply those skills in 5 awesome diagrams. This approach gives you the confidence as well as practice in learning and applying the skills. You won’t just watch this class; you will practice along with me. I will walk you through the process step by step. Also you got an exercise to test and show cast your newly acquired drawing skill in PowerPoint.
I designed this class for Teachers, students and book Writers, who often struggle to draw diagrams, which are essential for their content. By the end of the class You would have drawn 5 advanced, 2 dimensional diagrams in PowerPoint and you will be able to recreate any diagram that you see on a book or on a website. You don’t need to be an expert in PowerPoint to enroll, but a prior knowledge in PowerPoint will help you grasp the ideas faster.
I'm an Electrical & Electronics Engineer, Computer expert, Blogger, Skillshare, Udemy Instructor and a budding Chartered Accountant from India. I'm a teacher of examples. My teaching style is, breaking-down complex concepts through simple examples and animations. I go deep in whatever I learn & whatever I teach. I derive immense satisfaction in teaching the concepts, I'm expert in. That's why, my students call me a VERSATILE teacher!
You may follow me at instagram to get updates on my latest Design / Drawing / Art / Craft works
Areas of Expertise
- Adobe Audition, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Camtasia Studio, Cyberlink PowerDirector
- Windows 8, 10 Pro
- Programming in C, C++, Java, php, Python, HTML
- Data Structures
- Desktop & Laptop Software Troubleshooting, Hardware repair
- Android Smartphone Custom ROM installation & rooting
- Privacy Protection & Securing PC, Smartphone from threats
- Setup, Maintenance, Security & SEO in Wordpress
- PIC Microcontroller Programming
- Arduino Programming
- Applied Electronics, Power Electronics & Medical Electronics
- High Voltage Engineering, Transmission & Distribution
- Strategic Financial Management
- Indian Yogasanam
Budding Chartered Accountant [August 2012 - Present]
I have been presenting so many captivating presentations. These presentations, they speak for themselves through custom motion path animations and that's my secret of keeping my audience engaged. I'm specialized in 'Financial Management'.
My job is to:
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
Blogger / WordPress Admin [January 2011 - May 2012]
My work was to:
- Publish news, reviews on latest and upcoming computer hardware components.
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
- Back up or modify applications and related data to provide for disaster recovery.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Assign topics, events and stories to individual writers or reporters for coverage.
- Review or update web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
I also helped my followers to manage WordPress blogs, optimize SEO, design logos, create animations, customize the look of their themes, secure their websites and ultimately to monetize them.
Freelance Writer [June 2010 - December 2010]
I started my career as a part time Freelance Writer. My responsibilities were:
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
Electrical & Electronics Engineer - [2006 - 2010]
I have done several simulations and hardware projects.
To name a few,
- 'Portable heartbeat calculator' in 2008
- 'MPPT based solar charge controller' in 2010
- 'Hybrid & Intelligent Power Supply Unit for PCs' in 2012
- 'Low cost audio amplifier' which provides stereo Output, with enhanced pre-set equalizer with bass, treble and supports Virtual environment effects.
- 'U – Bend accident preventer' which displays warning signal on alternative sides of roads in hills and glows traffic lamp based on speed of the incoming vehicle.
Moreover, I guided several students, to write coding for micro-controllers. My areas of interest are 'Applied electronics' and 'Micro-controllers programming and interfacing'.
Computer Expert - [From unknown time - future]
I love to troubleshoot software issues and repair / replace hardware issues. I provide consultancy on what software to buy / use, what computer hardware to buy, what laptop to opt for etc.