Discover The Secret To Designing Stunning WordArt Fast and FREE! Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
1. WordArt Design - Introduction1:26
2. What We Will Use, and Setting Up2:03
3. Creating Your Design - Part 14:18
4. Creating Your Design - Part 27:43
About This Class
Hi fellow Skillsharers,
Today I have a class that you will really be pumped about!
I'm sure you've seen them all over the place, going by different names...wordclouds, tagclouds etc.
I call them wordart, but they're all the same thing.
You probably think it's complicated to make, but it's so easy, and you can use them for just about any purpose; from business branding and marketing, to personal projects such as framed art, T-shirts, mugs or posters, just to name a few.
This class is ideal for you if you:
1. Want to have a unique edge to your business brand that makes you stand out and attract more customers
2. Want to create a signature piece to represent a group of family members, friends, students, religious groups etc.
3. Want to give a literal 'one of a kind' gift that's totally unique and special
4. Want an original, impactful logo to fit precisely with your current endeavors
And so much more!
Don't wait, click the Blue Enroll button and see you inside!
Class Projects 2 See All
Hi New Friends,
I am Yani, a stay at home mom of two awesome boys, and I am so excited to connect with you here on Skillshare! :)
I have been working online for ten years now, and I have so much to share with you! I have extensive experience in Article Writing, Website Creation, Affiliate Marketing, CPA Marketing, Traffic Generation and so much more.
Of course because I am a parent, I am also dedicated to raising my boys the best way I can, so I have definitely learned many techniques and tips to make parenting as enjoyable an experience as possible.
In addition, I'm happily married for almost 6 years, so I will be sharing my knowledge on successful relationships too.
Learning is such a wonderful thing, especially because it never stops! I look forward to learning from you as well. Let's learn and grow together!