Design an unique bookstore-quality Photo Book with Blurb Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Class Trailer Vid3:25
What you will get in this class and why you might love it?2:02
What is Blurb?1:59
Introduction to Bookify8:31
Bookify Interface and Cover Draft9:55
Working with Inside Pages2:35
Creating the Title Page3:29
Designing the Section Title Page5:07
Working on the Content - Editing Images10:47
Introduction to Sequencing Photos7:21
Final Preview and export to the Blurb Store4:39
Introduction to BookWright3:22
Selecting the Book Format2:36
Edit Your Photos - Work with printed Thumbnails3:14
Deciding on Type of the Phoo Book & Specs4:50
The BookWright Interface6:48
Importing Images to BookWright5:41
Title Page Design6:56
Creating the Book Structure - Customized Layouts11:19
Developing the Content with Customized Layouts15:01
Creating a Sequence to Support the Story Line12:05
The Cover Design, Overwiew & Export15:31
Course Wrap Up3:16
About This Class
Is making your own beautifully designed photo book a dream of yours? There is no better way to present your portfolio in a professional manner and archive your best work.
But for most people that’s where the dream ends. They don’t know where to begin, how to edit their work, how to design and publish their photography portfolio.
This course puts an end to the confusion and shares the proven, systematic way to take a photo book from an idea to an amazing coffee table album.
I’ve done it myself - I have designed and published over 30 books, many of them using the self publishing platform - Blurb for my clients and as my photography portfolio. You can do it too! We’ll walk through step-by-step what’s required to get your photo book published with Blurb, starting from the ground level and working towards our goal.
I'm providing you with set of free, high quality materials to work with. You can start right away without any preparations! The supporting materials consist as well of 7 free Photoshop Actionsthat may be useful when you start working on your own photos and would like to unify their look to have consistent material throught the whole photo book.
Join me in this course and make your own unique book today!
What are the requirements?
- No prior design knowledge is needed, I will explain everything step by step
- You need a computer with Internet connection
What am I going to get from this course?
- Make the books you'd always dreamed of but never thought you could make!
- Design and self-publish professional-looking books, sell and distribute them with Blurb, Amazon or Apple's iBook store
- Edit and sequence your photography
What is the target audience?
- Take this course if you want to make your own photo or illustration book
- Take this course if you want to learn about photo editing techniques
- Take this course if you want to learn how to self-publish your book in an efficient way with free software provided by Blurb: Bookify and BookWright
- Take this course if you want to improve your design skills and learn how to create sophisticated coffee table album with BookWright
- Take this course if you want to create a professional portfolio in form of a printed book
- Take this course if you want to surprise your loved ones with beautiful, personally customized gift
- Take this course if you want to quickly publish a photo book with your social media photo feed such as Facebook, Instagram or Flickr
- Take this course if you are looking for a new hobby
PHOTOGRAPHY ESSENTIALS SERIES
PHOTOGRAPHY CLASSICS SERIES
Artistic Black and White Conversion Techniques in Photoshop
Master Portrait Editing Techniques with Photoshop
Digital Art | Photography | Photoshop | Graphic Design
Kasia is a fine art photographer, designer and video creator. Her work is displayed internationally including the Asia Contemporary Art Gallery in Singapore. Kasia is the founder of Digital Art Classes. She is also an active contributor to several photo stock agencies including Alamy and Stockimo.
Born in Poland. She received her formal training at the Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wroclaw, Poland and graduated as a Master of Fine Arts in 2003.
BOOKS & MAGAZINES
2014 Between photo book, self published with Blurb
2013 Coincidence photo book, self published with Blurb
2011 Best Of Photography 2011 – a book presenting the winning and nominated entries for 31st Annual Spring Photography Contest (Photographer’s Forum Magazine), Serbin Communications Publisher, CA USA
2010 BLOW Photography Magazine, “the blessed face”, pre issue, Dublin, Ireland
2016 Stejjer Imfewha
2015 Life Framer theme 8- “Night Life” competition, shortlisted
2014 Paragraph Shorts – short story magazine for the iPad
2013 International Emerging Artist Award, featured in The Award Official Gallery
2013 Tune In Magazine, Malta
2010 PLATEFORM magazine, “faces” , Issue
2016 Stejjer Imfewha, the Inquisitors Palace in Birgu, Malta
2015 Kasia Zmokla – Portraiture, Casa Di l’Amuri, Catania, Sicily, Italy
2012 The Body Canvas Photography Exhibition, Royal Anthropological Institute in London, UK
2010 Homeless Gallery, DLight Studios, Dublin, Ireland
MA – Academy of Fine Arts, Wroclaw, Poland