Create Your Own Mock-ups In Photoshop - Beginners Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Sourcing Images - Lesson 13:34
The Selection Process - Lesson 210:35
Placing Your Image - Lesson 312:09
Crop + Save - Lesson 46:43
More Fun Projects - Lesson 511:25
About This Class
DISPLAY YOUR ART OR IMAGES BEAUTIFULLY IN YOUR OWN MOCK-UPS
This class is for designers, artists, authors; looking for ways to display their art beautifully across social media, in their portfolios or even in their online stores like Etsy for example. Learn how to easily edit any image to place your artwork straight into.
FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS:
If you've never used Photoshop, no problem. I walk you through the whole process, step-by-step.
Below I have edited the cards to add my pattern into and put them onto a great background.
This is a (beginners) class and the result will be that you can mock-up your art in any picture frame, book cover or even greeting card.
This class is not just for artists. See below how you could use this to create your own book cover.
You will learn:
- How to source good images for displaying your work.
- How to prepare your image in Photoshop for your mock-up.
- How to use the layers and folders in Photoshop effectively.
- You will also learn about using smart objects in Photoshop to make life easy so you can re-use your images for other projects.
- How to save your work to display or print.
You will need:
- I use Adobe Photoshop CC. However, if you're not sure you want to commit to the membership then you can download a free trial version of Photoshop.
- Your artwork that you would like to mockup; a painting, lettering, whatever you would like to display.
- Photos suitable for using as mock-ups; a picture frame, greeting card or something similar. Below you can download the ones I use to work along with me.
Go to the class project tab at the top to get started and download the class images at the end of that page you will need to work along with in Photoshop.
Class Projects 7 See All
I'm Zara, a licensed Surface Pattern Designer and illustrator. I love patterns, color, texture and everything creative. I also love to blog about design and in particular, Surface Pattern Design.
Join my newsletter and get FREE access to a library full of resources for SURFACE PATTERN DESIGNERS + ILLUSTRATORS: http://bit.ly/27RrAlY
Check out my blog with lots of interviews and news all related to the pattern design world.