Create Your Own Low Polygon Jazzy Background Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Low Poly Trailer Vid1:44
Preparing Images in Photoshop3:11
Transforming in Triangulator3:46
Final Illustrator Adjustments1:54
About This Class
Create Your Own Low Polygon Jazzy Background
Create sleek Low Poly Background designs. You don't need any software, just download the free app Triangulator - credits: somestuff russia (link provided inside the course) and 12 base bitmap images provided by me.
Joining for the course also includes
- Access to the discussion forums
- Access to all future lectures that will be added to this course (that may be a result of questions from the discussions forums) or new techniques related to the subject
- Discount coupons for other new courses that I launch!
Kasia Zmokla - Digital Art Classes
What are the requirements?
- Absolute begginers are welcome! You don't need to know anything about graphic design to follow!
- Students need a computer with a Google Chrome Internet browser
- Adobe software is NOT needed - you can explore the process further with Illustrator, however to generate vector graphics you don't need any software whatsoever
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 12 lectures and 41 mins of content!
- convert in a few minutes any bitmap to edgy Low Polygon graphics!
- create a Logotype with use the Low Poly vector image
What is the target audience?
- Take this course if you want to learn how to quickly convert bitmaps to Low Poly illustrations
- Take this course if you have interest in digital art and want to experiment with new technique
- Take this course if you are bored and need some fun!
- Take this course if you would like to learn about vector based images in Adobe Illustrator
PHOTOGRAPHY ESSENTIALS SERIES
PHOTOGRAPHY CLASSICS SERIES
Artistic Black and White Conversion Techniques in Photoshop
Master Portrait Editing Techniques with Photoshop
Class Projects 3 See All
Digital Art | Photography | Photoshop | Graphic Design
Kasia is a fine art photographer, designer and video creator. Her work is displayed internationally including the Asia Contemporary Art Gallery in Singapore. Kasia is the founder of Digital Art Classes. She is also an active contributor to several photo stock agencies including Alamy and Stockimo.
Born in Poland. She received her formal training at the Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wroclaw, Poland and graduated as a Master of Fine Arts in 2003.
BOOKS & MAGAZINES
2014 Between photo book, self published with Blurb
2013 Coincidence photo book, self published with Blurb
2011 Best Of Photography 2011 – a book presenting the winning and nominated entries for 31st Annual Spring Photography Contest (Photographer’s Forum Magazine), Serbin Communications Publisher, CA USA
2010 BLOW Photography Magazine, “the blessed face”, pre issue, Dublin, Ireland
2016 Stejjer Imfewha
2015 Life Framer theme 8- “Night Life” competition, shortlisted
2014 Paragraph Shorts – short story magazine for the iPad
2013 International Emerging Artist Award, featured in The Award Official Gallery
2013 Tune In Magazine, Malta
2010 PLATEFORM magazine, “faces” , Issue
2016 Stejjer Imfewha, the Inquisitors Palace in Birgu, Malta
2015 Kasia Zmokla – Portraiture, Casa Di l’Amuri, Catania, Sicily, Italy
2012 The Body Canvas Photography Exhibition, Royal Anthropological Institute in London, UK
2010 Homeless Gallery, DLight Studios, Dublin, Ireland
MA – Academy of Fine Arts, Wroclaw, Poland