- 1x (Normal)
00 - Intro - Isolate Leaves in Adobe Photoshop0:31
01 - Searching For Images1:22
02 - Start Making the Selection from the Photo4:36
03 - Select and Mask Function3:33
04 - Rotate and Crop the Image2:28
05 - Adjusting the Resolution1:45
06 - Optimize Pixel Width Save as PNG1:44
07 - A Quick Example of What you can make with this Leaves - Next Class1:36
08 - Wrap up - Capture the Fall0:22
About This Class
In this class, I will show you a quick way to Isolate Leaves from their background in Adobe Photoshop.
You can use these files in your Creative Digital Collage / Scrapbook projects.
- Where you can find beautiful images of leaves.
- What to look for to make a consistent collection of leaves.
- How to easily Isolate the leaf from the background in Adobe Photoshop.
- How to save the file with transparency.
- Tips that will make using these images easy and consistent.
Both the original image as well as the final Isolated image are included in the project section.
So Enroll now and Start Building your collection of Isolated Leaves
Overview of other classes:
- Create Simple Before and After Comparison Animation in Adobe Photoshop
- Creative Workflow in Adobe Photoshop - Quickly Design a Coffee Packaging Range
- Creative Workflow in Adobe Photoshop - Quickly Design an Ice Cream Poster
- Capture the Fall - Isolate Leaves from their background in Adobe Photoshop
- Capture the Fall - Create your own Fall Themed Picture borders in Adobe Photoshop
Adobe After Effects:
Class Projects 3 See All
No projects have
been added yet
I am a Graphic Designer living in the Netherlands.
I work at an International Marketing & Communications department.
I love Learning, also about "Digital" Design. (Web Design, Motion graphics / Animation, 3D)
I followed a lot of classes here at Skillshare, Now it was time for some Sharing of my own :)
I published 9 classes: https://www.skillshare.com/sebastiaan-destellirer/teaching
My Vimeo-page: https://vimeo.com/sebastiaandestellirer