Tips For Painting Loose With Acrylics Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Introduction To Shapes & Lines3:12
Part One - The Set Up4:01
Part Two - Blocking In Shapes2:28
Part Three - Shapes & Lines11:45
Part Four Shapes & Lines8:26
Part Five Shapes & Lines9:17
About This Class
In this class you will discover some basic, easy to apply techniques that will help you create loose artwork. Once you understand how to apply shapes and lines to your subjects it will open up a world of possibilities.
In the class I will use a simple composition to demonstrate how to apply these techniques. I will also do a side-by-side comparison so you have a good visual.
Keep in mind this is just one simple technique - a tool for you to use when the opportunity presents itself.
Here Is my demonstration image:
Class Projects 12 See All
52 of 54 students recommendSee All
Wow! Best class I have watched on Skillshare to date! I LOVED this class! Looking forward to playing around with these concepts.
Excellent Class to help further your creative painting techniques in a loose free style. Robert brings great energy and a fun style to his classes!
Full time paintslinger from Richmond, Virginia specializing in acrylic & mixed media paintings. Best known for my signature loose brushwork and carefree approach to creating abstract style artwork.
- Official Artist 2012 Kentucky Derby
- Arlington Horse Race Track Chicago
- National Pastime Baseball Museum
- Art On Carnival Cruise Ships
- 555 Fahrenheit Restaurants
- Art on sitcom Modern Family
- Artwork on sitcom The Odd Couple
- Artwork in movie Tracers
- 2013 Mixed Media Instructor Strathmore Papers
- Shenton Valley Vineyards Wine Label
- Art in Polo Resort – upscale hotel In Hong Kong
Website : ROBERTJOYNERARTIST.COM