Simple Steps to More Stunning Mandalas Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Materials And Project2:13
6 Sections Grid and Framework3:15
6 Sections Details And Inking3:57
8 Sections Grid And Framework1:31
8 Sections Detail And Inking3:32
12 Sections Grid and Framework2:37
12 Sections Details and Inking4:41
About This Class
This is the second class in my Hand Drawn Mandala series. In this class I will take you further into the process and introduce you to using circular grids. We will learn how to make three different grids and then use these grids to create frameworks, add detail and ink our mandalas. Similar design elements will be used throughout all three mandalas so the student can see how changing up the grid and framework can give you a completely different look.
What you require:
- no drawing experience necessary - just the desire to explore and learn
What you will learn
- How to draw three different versions of a circular grid and the skills to invent your own
- How to create a framework using a preset grid
- How using the same design elements and simple shapes can give different looks depending on what grid you start with.
What you will walk away with
- The skills to make your own grids
- three grids available for you to download, print out and use over and over again
- The encouragement to tackle your own creative designs
- a community of fellow mandala lovers like you learning to create beautiful designs, share their stories and encourage each other on.
Looking forward to seeing you in class!
Class Projects 8 See All
52 of 52 students recommendSee All
This is really amazing lesson. I recommend it to everyone who want do draw Mandala but they think it is impossible to accomplish.
Illustrator, Designer and Hand Drawing Enthusiast
I am a pen and ink junkie with possibly too large a collection of pens :) I find there is nothing like the relaxing sensation of a pencil gliding across the paper and the exhilarating sensation of the ink making your work come to life. I love exploring all mediums and am always trying to push the boundaries in new methods of design, but no matter what, I always come back to pencil and paper and my big box o' pens. :)
Encouraging and Inspiring others to use creativity in all areas of their lives on a daily basis.
Visit me at my website and blog to see more of my creative process www.jspcreate.com
Keep in touch with me by sharing your class inspired designs with me @jspcreate or #jspcreate. I love seeing your creations and sharing in your daily creativity