Paper Crafts: Creating a Hole-Punched Tree Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Paper Crafts: Hole-Punched Tree1:18
Gather your Materials4:16
Drawing your Tree19:34
Creating Watercolor Texture2:37
Punch it Out1:21
Watercolor your Background2:14
Add a Layer of Meaning2:27
Put it Together5:12
About This Class
You don't need experience to create a fun and meaningful work of art.
In this mixed media and paper-craft class we will create a tree, drawing the trunk and putting leaves on it with hole-punched paper that you've textured yourself with watercolor.
In this class you will:
- learn to draw the trunk of a tree
- explore creating interesting textures in watercolor paint
- layer in texture by adding song lyrics or meaningful text to your painted texture
- hole punch your textured paper to create leaves
- glue it all down to create a final product worthy of your walls
I hope you join me on this fun crafting adventure!
Hi! I'm an artist, teacher, designer, and lover of beautiful things. I love learning new things and incorporating that into my work. I have taught Middle and High Schooler Art for 6 years now and have had my own Design company for 7 years. If you want to see other things that I have created, follow my blog at JoyArtandDesign.com