Knitting Basics : Knit A Washcloth Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Construction of Washcloth1:10
Weaving In Ends2:08
About This Class
The perfect project for the beginner! Easy, useful, inexpensive, and make great gifts. Makes a great shower gift! (No pun intended LOL)
Knitter can determines the final size. You can make it as small as a coaster, or as big as a blanket, totally up to you!
- Long Tail Cast On (LTCO)
- Knit (K)
- Yarn Over (YO)
- Knit Two Together (K2Tog)
- Bind Off (BO)
Instructor has many years of teaching in her background, publication and traditional Art Education training. Be sure to look for her other tutorials available on SkillShare.
Class Is broken down into the following areas:
- Introduction - Who am I and what is this course?
- Washcloth Construction - How is our washcloth built?
- Supplies - What do you need to have to make your washcloth?
- Part-One Increases - How to start making your washcloth and the increase portion of your project.
- Part-Two Decreases - How to make decreases and complete the second half of your square.
- Binding Off- How to finish off your last four stitches.
- Conclusion - Brief thank you.
Artist obsessed with making, knitting, and writing. Degree in teaching K-12, and Master's in Art. I am owner and founder of Artist-How-To.com, a source for eBooks that support and encourage creativity. With SkillShare.com I am exploring expanding my offerings to how-to knit videos.