- 1x (Normal)
What value do you get immediately out of starting this 28 day program?6:33
Being a genius starts with letting go of every idea you have about your limits.10:19
Today practice having an open mind about what your mental abilities really are.7:58
The connection between genius and original thought. Where are original thoughts?5:13
How I have original thoughts and how you can too!9:03
Today look for a space in your thoughts where for a moment there is nothing.8:43
In a world of talking, being a great listener will allow you to amaze people.6:47
How can you and I be a great listener today?9:02
Today practice being a great listener and find the best listener in your life!8:52
A genius can make a hollywood movie in their sleep and you already do it!8:19
How to bring the same creative genius you have in your dreams into every day.10:48
Today reflect on a few of the dreams you have had and prepare your workshop.6:39
Einstein was big on the role to gratitude in the creation of his work.8:22
How I found gratitude in my life and how it allows me to reach my full potential10:33
The biggest obstacle to being a genius is having a closed mind.11:50
Opening my mind has been the single most helpful step I have taken.9:53
Today find the opening in your life into love, acceptance, and an open mind.9:41
How does prayer help me and why does it work no matter what you believe?7:33
What has prayer done in my life? Praying has saved my life.14:45
Today try praying for direction in your life and to be of service to others.10:00
About This Class
This course is based on the idea that you already are your inner genius at the deepest level of who you are. You walk with me in this course in dropping the negative ideas you have about yourself and seeing that being an amazing person that makes a significant contribution to the world is more about effort and less about talents you are born with.
You will be amazed with this course before you are halfway through! I lead by example in the course and simply explain to you what I do in my life that works for me. While tests told me I was a genius, I never lived it until I started getting to know myself. What I found shocked me. The test results in my life that had told me how smart I was actually held me back. In thinking I was so smart, I rarely thought it important to be a humble person that was willing to do good work and who felt connected to the universe. It turns out this is all you really need to be a genius according to the people most consider to be geniuses. Here are several Albert Einstein quotes that highlight this.
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
"Most people say that it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character."
"Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."
"The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind."
"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."
"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be."
Take this course now to discover your inner genius today!
Would you help me reach 4,000 followers on Skillshare by following me today? Followers receive first access to the new classes and the new videos I upload each daily on the topics listed below and more!
- What works most effectively to make money online based on my experience earning more than a million dollars freelancing from my home office in the first five years of starting my business.
- Teaching online learned on YouTube with 10+ million views on my YouTube videos and on Udemy where I had 170,000+ students before being banned!
- Building a great Skillshare teaching community on a daily basis with new classes!
- Facebook marketing and ads learned by growing my Facebook page to over 2 million likes!
- YouTube channel success strategies learned by building my YouTube channel to 110,000+ subscribers.
- Google AdWords tutorials learned by spending $100,000+ on my own advertisements on Google.
- A daily workflow system for creativity that I have used to make over 2,700 videos online in two years.
- Steps for creating and building your own freelancing business online selling products, serving clients, and doing affiliate marketing.
- Investing and trading cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum as a hobby while earning a better than average return!
- The complete system I use to run a business that is the best real job I have ever had online as seen at https://jerrybanfield.com/resources.
Do you have Skillshare Premium?
- Skillshare Premium is required to view many of my courses and gives me the chance to earn money based on every minute you spend watching.
- I have a Skillshare Premium subscription that gives me unlimited access to all Skillshare courses for just $0.99 for the first three months and then $96 a year after that which is just $8 per month! This is how I prefer to take online courses because I complete payment once and then I am able to learn from anyone at my own pace! This is SO much easier than repeatedly buying once course after another and then feeling guilty if I do not actually watch it.
- Join me as a premium skillshare member for $0.99 a month for the first three months at https://www.skillshare.com/r/jerrybanfield.
How did you get here with me?
In 2005 while I was in college at the University of South Carolina, I tried to start working online. I signed up for an MLM program and a survey website. A month later, I had refunds from both and figured working online was not possible because everything was a scam. The truth was I was afraid to fail again.
In 2011, I moved in with my wife and launched an online business focusing on video game addiction in an attempt to avoid dealing with any of my other problems. In a few months, I changed my business to selling shirts because I realized there was no money in video game addiction. A year after starting my business, I dropped out of my criminology PHD program at the University of South Florida to run my business full time which by then had changed to helping clients with Facebook and Google ads based on my experience failing to do them successfully for myself.
In 2013, I starting sharing everything I knew for free on YouTube because I hoped it would help me get more clients. By April 2014, I was nearly bankrupt after failing at 15+ different business models. I was also nearly dead from trying to drink the pain away and fortunately the fear of death motivated me to get into recovery. Being in recovery motivated me to focus more on being of true service to others and less on what I would get out of it. I started making courses online with Udemy which soon turned into my first real business. I partnered with as many talented instructors as I could and learned from top instructors how to get my courses the most sales.
In 2015, I tried making some inspirational videos sharing what I learned in recovery and got an amazing response on YouTube. To make the background on my videos more interesting, I started making the inspirational videos while playing video games. To make a more helpful website, I hired a freelancer to convert the videos into blog posts including this about page originally.
By 2016, the Udemy courses I was teaching had made nearly $2 million dollars in sales with me receiving over $600,000 of that before they banned me because of what they said were policy violations despite me literally praying to God to follow the rules and being obsessed with following the policies. To make that $600,000, Google, Facebook, and contractors billed around $400,000 leaving me with about $200,000. Then, the US government took over $60,000 and the companies I borrowed money from in 2014 to avoid going out of business took another $50,000. After five years in business and even with great fortune on Udemy which made up for 4 years of losses, I am still barely able to pay my bills and have none of the security of a “real job” despite working 10 times more than I have ever worked anywhere else.
My story is not unique at all. This is the story of nearly every artist. We love actors, singers, and even teachers like me so much. Skillshare and Patreon offer an amazing opportunities to change this by giving you the chance to help me directly with the money you might spend with me another way.
When you follow me today on Skillshare and continue enrolling in my new courses, you will help me continue to make everything new I create available for free! As a premium member, every minute you spend watching in my courses will result in me getting an average of $0.05 to $0.10 PER MINUTE you watch which will provide a huge help for me in continuing to be available to make new classes for you each day! Start as a premium member for $0.99 at https://www.skillshare.com/r/jerrybanfield. I am a premium member myself as you can see by the star on my profile.
Would you like to get answers to your questions daily and schedule a 1 on 1 call with me? When you pledge on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/jerrybanfield, I never have to ask you for money again! I never have to beg you to buy another product, spam you with ads for my new book, or do anything else related to money. This is am amazing chance to work together and I am excited you are here now at the bottom of this long description! I appreciate you reading this and considering helping me help you and others like you today!
Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy my classes!