Beginning Steps to Creating Beautiful Hand Drawn Mandalas Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Project and Materials2:38
Creating The Framework4:39
Adding Detail Part 16:28
Adding Detail Part 25:50
Adding Detail Part 35:19
Inking Your Design5:52
About This Class
In this class I will take you step by step through the stages of drawing an 8" Mandala.
What you will need
- the desire to learn
- no drawing experience required
What you will learn
- How to use a pencil and compass to create a basic symmetrical framework
- Ideas on how to fill in hand drawn elements to fill your framework one section at a time
- Use felt tip pen and markers to ink your design and then add depth with line variety and intricate details
- a community of people, including myself, working on the same project with their own unique styles and the chance to share and interact with others while you learn what your drawing style is.
- Encouragement as you learn to use drawing as a great form of creative expression and relaxation.
Class Projects 15 See All
75 of 75 students recommendSee All
Of all the instruction for mandalas I have seen, this inspired and guided me to understand the process and create beautiful mandalas of my own. Brilliant class.
Illustrator, Designer and Hand Drawing Enthusiast
I am a pen and ink junkie with possibly too large a collection of pens :) I find there is nothing like the relaxing sensation of a pencil gliding across the paper and the exhilarating sensation of the ink making your work come to life. I love exploring all mediums and am always trying to push the boundaries in new methods of design, but no matter what, I always come back to pencil and paper and my big box o' pens. :)
Encouraging and Inspiring others to use creativity in all areas of their lives on a daily basis.
Visit me at my website and blog to see more of my creative process www.jspcreate.com
Keep in touch with me by sharing your class inspired designs with me @jspcreate or #jspcreate. I love seeing your creations and sharing in your daily creativity