Add Confident Drawing To Your Art Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
About This Class
This is part one of the draw loose to paint loose series. If you are like me you love to create expressive paintings and there's no better way to do this than adding some drawing.
What You Will Learn
Being timid is the number one reason why many artist's fail to get this right. When it comes time to really let go many will tighten up. This can be attributed to experience and easily cured with understanding the physical aspects of learning to paint freely.
To help you understand this lesson I will demonstrate two versions of adding drawing to a painting. The side-by-side comparison will give a good visual of how to overcome being timid.
Class Projects 2 See All
Full time paintslinger from Richmond, Virginia specializing in acrylic & mixed media paintings. Best known for my signature loose brushwork and carefree approach to creating abstract style artwork.
- Official Artist 2012 Kentucky Derby
- Arlington Horse Race Track Chicago
- National Pastime Baseball Museum
- Art On Carnival Cruise Ships
- 555 Fahrenheit Restaurants
- Art on sitcom Modern Family
- Artwork on sitcom The Odd Couple
- Artwork in movie Tracers
- 2013 Mixed Media Instructor Strathmore Papers
- Shenton Valley Vineyards Wine Label
- Art in Polo Resort – upscale hotel In Hong Kong
Website : ROBERTJOYNERARTIST.COM