5 Stages Of A Painting Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Light & Shadow7:17
About This Class
In this class you will learn the five stages of a painting. This will help you simplify your creative process and eliminate many mistakes such as bad compositions, adding details too soon, and much more. Building momentum in the studio is all about having a workflow which eliminates painting in circles.
The five steps is one of the methods I use & teach often since it's easy to understand and apply. Plus, it gets results! Students that apply this method have success right away and better understand how to achieve successful artworks.
Here is the final painting from the demonstrations:
Class Projects 2 See All
42 of 43 students recommendSee All
I absolutely loved this class. Robert breaks down the process of creating a balanced, interesting piece into easy to understand stages. As a beginner I've been finding it really easy to get bogged down in the detail of an image I want to paint, and either end up with a mess or just not even starting at all. I feel now that I really understand how to stop this from happening. Thank you Robert!
Full time paintslinger from Richmond, Virginia specializing in acrylic & mixed media paintings. Best known for my signature loose brushwork and carefree approach to creating abstract style artwork.
- Official Artist 2012 Kentucky Derby
- Arlington Horse Race Track Chicago
- National Pastime Baseball Museum
- Art On Carnival Cruise Ships
- 555 Fahrenheit Restaurants
- Art on sitcom Modern Family
- Artwork on sitcom The Odd Couple
- Artwork in movie Tracers
- 2013 Mixed Media Instructor Strathmore Papers
- Shenton Valley Vineyards Wine Label
- Art in Polo Resort – upscale hotel In Hong Kong
Website : ROBERTJOYNERARTIST.COM