- 1x (Normal)
1.0 - introduction1:34
1.1 - brief look at cambly, vidmob & fiverr1:52
1.2 - more detail on cambly1:22
1.3 - more detail on vidmob1:51
1.4 - more detail on fiverr2:11
1.5 - adsense via youtube & blogs2:25
1.6 - platform considerations and planning3:45
1.7 - potential future of virtual working3:15
1.8 - the roundup and summary1:36
1.9 - don't forget to share and tweet!0:12
About This Class
new course - make virtual working income today with these sites.
this is not a 'how to get rich quick' scheme but intended for those maybe unemployed and trying to transition from a bricks and mortar job to a virtual one. It's also useful for digital nomads looking to learn some new websites to assist them with learning how to promote their work on other platforms.
this is a new format for me and is designed for both skillshare and amazon videodirect.
in this course i'll be . . .
- giving a brief overview of each of the platforms
- details of cambly, vidmob and fiverr in depth (but quick!)
- propping up my virtual work and monthly web bills with adsense
- platform considerations and understanding the audiences
- the potential future of online working and things to consider
- final overview, roundup and a bit of hard sell of my consulting! :)
what you will learn. . .
- about the different audience development you need to do on each platform
- the potential future of working virtually via the web
- considerations to consider about each platform.
i think on a good day i might be able to get one of these out each day and STILL work on the virtual work that i do, i'm doing the copy for them late in the evening and recording in the morning, editing in the afternoon and when i have a break between my shift hours.
i'm SUPER happy with the result. It fits me so much better and the cost of getting each one closed caption via rev.com - it's going to be around $20 (£14/15) so that's really awesome, i think they will bring a ton of value and they are perfect for listening on the train, bus, anywhere!
let me know what you think, hoping to have a few courses like this out a week.
i've got TWENTY lined up and i think they bring VALUE.
this first one will be free and i'll give out some vouchers for the others but the rest will be premium.
Class Projects 1 See All
No projects have
been added yet
No projects have
been added yet
No projects have
been added yet
9 of 9 students recommendSee All
Very helpful. Good clear content and original ideas I hadn't seen elsewhere from someone who's very genuinely doing this every day.
I'm Phil from England and I make courses every month (recently, daily!)
my courses are #donein20 - that means done and out in twenty minutes! - quick fire knowledge sharing for busy people, watch and get on with your day! :)
focused online wisdom shared, digital course maker & internet strategist teaching anyone that wants to efficiently learn digital skills and tools often free software based in the cloud - twenty plus years of expertise with all things digital and covering the latest trends today!
- assist you with the knowledge to optimize areas of your digital life
- hands-on practitioner skills
- provide you with free and paid courses
- most courses are #donein20 - be in and out in twenty minutes
- live on and off grid working remotely to share the journey
- barter my time and skills for equal services and information
------ the why ------
I love to create and share. inspire others to benefit to use technology for good. I touch on lots of areas from an optimisation perspective. my courses are meant for you to watch on your commute, plane, train or automobile!
------ my backstory ------
currently saving to buy a laser cutter for co-working and co-creation pod called apiary and get mobile driving a vw t5 transporter across the uk and europe
helped lifecast from sleepydog get into the first apple app store to be part of the first 500 apps ever launched worldwide – proud social media moment.
bought a domain, me.dm (me-d-em) and ever since I’ve bartered my time as a transmedia digital artist in the social media realm. a brand advocate for word of mouth agencies from behind the lens of a mobile phone or camera.
------ so you make money right? ------
you can get a premium account for 99 cents for three months access when you get that account through my referral link - I get $10 for you signing up. thank you, it really helps me stay motivated.
if you want a sample of twenty-five of my courses for free drop your email address into the form at the top of the page of devot.ee and you’ll get an auto email with some free course links for you to try.
------ all my courses, if premium please click those links ------
- Logitech C920 Webcam Setup Tips (Mac) » premium | free
- Making a Skillshare Course - Process Shared v1 » premium | free
- Building a Wordpress Traffic Generation Network » premium | free
- Virtual Worker Income - Cambly, VidMob and Fiverr » premium | free
- What can Slack Do? - The Slack Primer » premium | free
- The Brand Advocate Primer » premium | free
- The Long Tail of Vanity Urls - Buying and Selling » premium | free
- Amplifying your Twitter Promotion with Twibble.io » premium | free
- E-Residency is Awesome - The Why » premium | free
- DIY Digital Promotion Tools for Building Referrals » premium | free
- Distributing Digital Content Using BitTorrent Now » premium | free
- Using Medium for the Cost of a Domain Name » premium | free
- Making Closed Captions - Youtube + Rev + Fiver » premium | free
- Pokemon Go for Parents » premium | free
- HD Vine Videos Practitioner Guide » premium | free
- Setup FB Instant Articles + Google Amp + Wordpress » premium | free
- SSSVEDA Tips for Surviving a Video Blogging Month » premium | free
- Beyond the Vine, Beta Overview Guide » premium | free
- Using SoundCloud as your Podcast Host » premium | free
- Practitioner Guide for 60 Second Instagram Video » premium | free
- Optimising your Connection for Video Chats » premium | free
- Protect 'Yo Self - VPN and USB Blockers » premium | free
- Getting Started with Instagram Stories » premium | free
- Worlds Cheapest Cloud Backup and Dropshare 4 Walkthrough » premium | free
- Automated Live Video Stream with Audience Development 24/7 » premium | free
- Awesome Web Tools - Get Productive! [pt1] » premium | free
- Using Text Expander to Become a Keyboard Ninja » premium | free
- Things to Consider Before Co-Working » premium | free
- Digital Nomad Six Areas of Concentration » premium | free
- Getting your Environment Ready for Digital Course Making » premium | free
- Day Trading Attention with Digital Platforms » premium | free
- Animated Gif Profile Images for Skillshare » premium | free
- Advocate Series | content making v1 » premium | free
- building a free video sharing website » premium | free
- Digital Utility Belt for Digital Nomads V1 » premium | free
- getting your hero5 session game on lock! » premium | free
- hosting with wordpress at sitegrounds » premium | free
- tools i use to optimise for wordpress » premium | free
- wordpress plugins for bloggers » premium | free
- howto download your vine videos » premium | free
- setting up gameshow 3.2 » premium | free
- making the web work hard for you ifttt » premium | free
- twenty awesome web tools - pack two » premium | free
- how to boss mode on upwork » premium | free
- making courses on skillshare v2 » premium | free
- mashing up your digital legacy » premium | free
DECEMBER ADVENT CALENDAR LINKS!
- the little black book of video encoding (software, tools, codecs)
- building an advertising network with screenly
- twenty awesome web tools - pack four
- outro maker youtube walkthrough
- places to sell your digital assets online (samcart, gumroad)
- getting your online chat on point
- twenty awesome web tools - pack five
- digital marketing processes to get more traffic and attention
- workflow process of scheduling videos and promotion (studio.twitter.com/library)
- agnostic content making and considerations
- WordPress awesome galleries with Elvira gallery
- twenty awesome web tools - pack six
- apps & kit for the prepared - offline apps for survival (hurricanes, tornados, kit)
- living in the future - ways to leave a legacy of information
- setting up virtual assistance business with smooch.io
- quick computer skills to teach your kids
- twenty awesome web tools - pack seven
- newbie designing an app in sketch 4
- selling your courses from your own website using gumroad
- setting up to make living streaming games online
- setting up a raspberry pi as a media player
- building ‘skillshare review’ the live stream show
- selling t-shirts with gumroad and printful
- teaching kids about data
- so you got a new computer - merry Christmas day!
- twenty awesome web tools - pack eight
- making social media content screencasts
- advocate series - 24/7 radio station
- brand advocates guide to audio interview
- show to promote your online courses
- tips for finding a new job in the new year
I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE