WordPress SEO 2016: The Complete Technical SEO for WordPress Websites Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Why Technical WordPress SEO Factors matter?5:14
WordPress SEO 2016 Factor 1: Meta Description in Google Search Results2:33
WordPress SEO Factor 2: Heading Tags on your WordPress Websites3:53
WordPress SEO Factor 3: Importance of H1 and H2 Tags for Google Search4:26
SEO Factor 4: Domain SEO Visibility5:24
SEO Factor 5: Keyword in Domain name4:39
SEO Factor 6: HTTPS7:23
SEO Factor 7: Search Volume of Domain Name on Google7:41
SEO Factor 8: Ratio of Home Pages on Google search2:48
SEO Factor 9: Top Level Domain is .com2:51
SEO Factor 10: Flash Content1:35
SEO Factor 11: URL Length: SEO for WordPress1:42
SEO Factor 12: File Size1:37
SEO Factor 13: Page Speed1:53
About This Class
WordPress SEO: The Complete Technical SEO Factors Class for WordPress Websites
This seo class on skillshare is all about search engine optimization or WordPress SEO. All the SEO factors discussed in this class are based on Jan to Dec 2015 market research. So they are all new and they apply 100% to 2016 and up.
SEO is NOT a Cost but an Investment. This class is specially designed for Webmasters, Bloggers, Business owners, Search Engine Optimization or SEO Beginners / Experts and Website owners, who want to rank # 1 in Google.
This class will help you to
- Master Technical SEO factors – The entry ticket to search Engines for your WordPress Websites
Once you rank #1 in Google
- Your brand name will be popular
- You will be invited for exclusive product releases in your niche
- Your business / ad revenue will grow 2X to 100X based on your current position
- Your unique visitors per day, subscribers will increase
- And Much more
Class Projects 1 See All
No projects have
been added yet
No projects have
been added yet
No projects have
been added yet
I'm an Electrical & Electronics Engineer, Computer expert, Blogger, Skillshare, Udemy Instructor and a budding Chartered Accountant from India. I'm a teacher of examples. My teaching style is, breaking-down complex concepts through simple examples and animations. I go deep in whatever I learn & whatever I teach. I derive immense satisfaction in teaching the concepts, I'm expert in. That's why, my students call me a VERSATILE teacher!
You may follow me at instagram to get updates on my latest Design / Drawing / Art / Craft works
Areas of Expertise
- Adobe Audition, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Camtasia Studio, Cyberlink PowerDirector
- Windows 8, 10 Pro
- Programming in C, C++, Java, php, Python, HTML
- Data Structures
- Desktop & Laptop Software Troubleshooting, Hardware repair
- Android Smartphone Custom ROM installation & rooting
- Privacy Protection & Securing PC, Smartphone from threats
- Setup, Maintenance, Security & SEO in Wordpress
- PIC Microcontroller Programming
- Arduino Programming
- Applied Electronics, Power Electronics & Medical Electronics
- High Voltage Engineering, Transmission & Distribution
- Strategic Financial Management
- Indian Yogasanam
Budding Chartered Accountant [August 2012 - Present]
I have been presenting so many captivating presentations. These presentations, they speak for themselves through custom motion path animations and that's my secret of keeping my audience engaged. I'm specialized in 'Financial Management'.
My job is to:
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
Blogger / WordPress Admin [January 2011 - May 2012]
My work was to:
- Publish news, reviews on latest and upcoming computer hardware components.
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
- Back up or modify applications and related data to provide for disaster recovery.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Assign topics, events and stories to individual writers or reporters for coverage.
- Review or update web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
I also helped my followers to manage WordPress blogs, optimize SEO, design logos, create animations, customize the look of their themes, secure their websites and ultimately to monetize them.
Freelance Writer [June 2010 - December 2010]
I started my career as a part time Freelance Writer. My responsibilities were:
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
Electrical & Electronics Engineer - [2006 - 2010]
I have done several simulations and hardware projects.
To name a few,
- 'Portable heartbeat calculator' in 2008
- 'MPPT based solar charge controller' in 2010
- 'Hybrid & Intelligent Power Supply Unit for PCs' in 2012
- 'Low cost audio amplifier' which provides stereo Output, with enhanced pre-set equalizer with bass, treble and supports Virtual environment effects.
- 'U – Bend accident preventer' which displays warning signal on alternative sides of roads in hills and glows traffic lamp based on speed of the incoming vehicle.
Moreover, I guided several students, to write coding for micro-controllers. My areas of interest are 'Applied electronics' and 'Micro-controllers programming and interfacing'.
Computer Expert - [From unknown time - future]
I love to troubleshoot software issues and repair / replace hardware issues. I provide consultancy on what software to buy / use, what computer hardware to buy, what laptop to opt for etc.