Sexy Signup Pages: A Fun Guide to Customising Newsletter Subscription Pages Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
The Intro. Watch & Enroll0:57
The Point of The Class0:38
Create a List0:55
Custom Form Options1:46
Custom MailChimp Forms4:29
Sneaky Image Hosting1:43
Even More Custom0:38
Share Your Progress0:31
The Last Video – Watch It!0:34
About This Class
Ready to create a stunning newsletter signup page?
Want to make it easy for potential subscribers to hand over their email addresses?
This class is about a) creating simple custom signup pages; b) inspiring you to blow the socks off potential subscribers; and c) showing you how to get started!
Why Should I Take The Class?
- Gathering email addresses and sending email newsletters is a leading way to create a captivated and engaged audience.
- But signup pages are often bland and boring – which is stupid, considering we live in this information-saturated and attention-scarce age! Who wants to hand over their email address to just another somebody?
- By customising your newsletter signup pages, you can get them looking hot and sexy, and increase your signup rate!
- But most importantly you can get them looking like your brand and the content they contain. This way, you're guaranteed to attract the right subscribers.
Who's It For?
- You’ll need some HTML and CSS experience to get the most from this class.
- But there are options for non-coders too!
- As a designer, business owner, or anyone with a newsletter, you get to learn what’s possible!
Music in the videos – "Back To The Grind" by Blanket Music, soundofpicture.com
Class Projects 2 See All
I'm a Freelance Product Designer living in Amsterdam.
I design, code and doodle.
I'm also balding, have super ginger-powers, and can touch my nose with my tongue!