- 1x (Normal)
Watch this first what you will get from this real estate careers course1:57
All my business and marketing courses1:29
Introducing Chris Stafford, a successful real estate agent5:33
What is a real estate mortgage broker and how to become a mortgage broker2:51
What is a real estate appraiser and how to become a real estate appraiser4:23
What is the difference between a real estate broker and a real estate agent1:22
What is a commercial real estate agent and how to become a commercial agent4:26
How to become a good real estate investor. How to value real estate9:09
What does it take to become a good real estate salesperson5:24
How to become a good and successful real estate broker. What is a real estate b3:02
Body language techniques to use during sales when talking to potential clients3:59
Real estate sales tips, ideas, strategy and tactics people can use today3:07
How to go from being a good salesperson to being a great at sales3:46
How to project confidence and get trust as a salesperson4:30
About This Class
This real estate career course is based on an interview of Chris Stafford, who is a real estate broker with a successful real estate career in which he sold over $10,000,000 in real estate.
In the course, Chris explains what to expect from different real estate career paths, and how to get into different real estate careers like being a real estate mortgage broker, investor, an appraiser, or a commercial real estate broker.
How The Course Is Structured
The course is about 1 hour of video tutorials, which is the preferred Udemy format. The course is structured as an overview of different careers within real estate. The course teaches you how to find success in each of the possible real estate career options, and helps you decide which one might be right for you.
Who Should Take This Course
You should take this course if you have ever thought of getting into real estate, or are thinking of making money in real estate. If you are new to real estate, and want to start a career in it and make money, this course should be very helpful.
Real estate is one of the fields that is always growing. For many people it represents an escape from miserable jobs with terrible bosses. If you become a real estate agent, you won't have a boss, and you will make your own schedule. Real estate can be your path to freedom.
What are the requirements?
- interest in real estate
- interest in business
- interest in entrepreneurship
What am I going to get from this course?
- you will learn about different careers in real estate
- you will understand what it takes to achieve success in different real estate careers
- Help and advice from the instructor
- Learn about real estate careers like a commercial real estate agent, a residential real estate agent, and appraiser and more
- Learn sales skills
- Learn body language skills
- Learn about the mindset of a successful real estate salesperson
- Learn from Chris Stafford, a real estate expert
- Learn pros and cons of different real estate careers
- Get a sense of which real estate career is right for you
- Get tips for how to become a good real estate broker and salesperson
What is the target audience?
- people who want to find a new career
- people interested in a career in real estate
- people looking for ways to make money
- People interested in learning from an expert like Chris Stafford
3-time best selling Amazon author, creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps, and host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube.
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship.