Publicity: how to manage your own public relations an book appearances on radio shows and podcasts Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Introduction to this public relations course1:26
How to sign up for RadioGuestList to begin improving your publicity and PR1:33
How to check out the emails7:19
How to craft your pitch to radio show and podcast hosts10:03
Ways to strengthen your pitch for improved public relations6:12
Your promotional asset for better PR2:21
How and what to talk about on the shows to sell your products4:21
How to get 50-100% more radio or podcast interviews2:23
How to get a HUGE number of radio shows, podcast and even TV appearances4:17
About This Class
In this course I walk you through the exact steps I used to manage my own public relations and get over 50 radio and podcast appearances in one year, in which I promoted my own products.
In this publicity course I walk you through every step of my strategy, by showing you how to sign up for RadioGuestList to pitch radio and podcast hosts, to generating the maximum amount of traffic once you are already on the show.
WHY THIS COURSE WILL BE AMAZING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Every podcast appearance will come with a blog post and a link to your website, which helps your SEO
- You will get actual clients from the listeners of these shows
- You will grow your brand and establish yourself as a celebrity in your niche
- You will drive traffic to your website and products
SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE AND START GETTING AMAZING PUBLICITY AND SEO
Sign up for the course now, and start getting publicity for your business as early as tomorrow with these very proven and effective strategies that I personally have been using to grow my business in an amazing way, for free. I didn't have to hire anyone or pay anyone to get so much publicity.
What are the requirements?
- Please be able to speak English well because you will need that when you appear on the radio
- Have a good internet or phone connection because you will need that when you appear on podcasts
- Have good written English skills for pitching show hosts
What am I going to get from this course?
- Get publicity from podcasts
- Get publicity from radio shows
- Do your own public relations by bookings and pitching on your own, without having to hire anyone
- Build your own brand by becoming more of a celebrity in your business niche
What is the target audience?
- This course is for entrepreneurs who want publicity for their business
- This course is for people who want to sell products via improved public relations
- This course is for people who want to manage public relations and publicity in-house rather than outsourcing it
3-time best selling Amazon author, creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps, and host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube.
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship.