Public Speaking Done Different - Part III Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Creativity 1: Introduction2:43
Creativity 2: Theatre7:41
Creativity 3: Improv5:54
Creativity 4: Comedy5:54
Creativity 5: Entrepreneurial Pitches6:12
About This Class
(If you like this course, be sure to look for Part I and Part II on Skillshare!)
You will either love this course or hate it.
I've been speaking publicly for more than a decade - acting and improv, motivational and business, all the good things.
I've been through a lot of public speaking courses that are boring. Courses that don't address the big challenges around this skill and how to beat them.
So I decided to take a risk and make something crazy. You'll see what I mean when you watch the intro video.
In This Course:
- I'll deep dive into CREATIVITY so we can talk about pro tips you can pull from all sorts of advanced forms of public speaking. Go from great to awesome.
- Look for the second and third sections of this course on Skillshare that talk about CORE techniques and STYLE!
This course is a wild ride of weirdness, authenticity, and comedy. You'll laugh, you'll think, and I hope you'll come out the other end with not only new knowledge but a new mindset as well.
Grab a seat, get some popcorn, and buckle up - it's going to be a ride.
-Nathan, Billy and Chad
What are the requirements?
- No actions required. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show ;)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Apply core skills to amp up your public speaking game.
- Understand who you are and how to leverage that for your best speaking.
- Pull ideas from advanced public speaking forms to level yourself up to expert status.
- Learn how to have fun and take yourself less seriously.
- Handle ANYTHING the audience throws at you.
What is the target audience?
- SHOULD: You're a total beginner who wants to learn how to do public speaking.
- SHOULD: You're experienced, but looking for some new ideas (I have many of those).
- SHOULD: You're bored from past classes and are looking for something interesting.
- SHOULD NOT: You think public speaking has a specific, one-size-fits-all formula.
- SHOULD NOT: You like formal, non-weird teachers. Not my forte.
- SHOULD NOT: You are a robot. No robots allowed.
I'm that funky Southern guy who speaks Chinese, works at a startup in Boulder, and wants to change the world.
I have over a decade's experience in public speaking: theatre, improv, film acting, motivational speaking, business pitching, trainings, and workshops. I'm also a writer / blogger / idea guy / video editor / amateur cook / not-so-amateur hiker.
I have helped thousand of students and teachers offline through my current work - and now I'm bringing it to you.