PPC Advertising Training 2015 Pay Per Click Ads for Business Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
PPC ad success starts with small campaigns and testing on many platforms.5:06
What do I do with my own PPC ads? See for yourself!8:44
How to think about PPC ads for maximum possibility.6:22
Where can you get other companies to run paid ads for you for free?4:57
Free PPC ads case study: Udemy sponsored Facebook post for a Udemy course.6:32
Simple and effective ad campaign creation.7:44
Search only and display only campaign creation.7:54
Google Adwords conversion and keyword analysis for improvement.9:15
Creating a new Google AdWords campaign based on previous success.8:51
Ad scheduling and campaign copying with Google AdWords.7:48
Introduction to YouTube ad campaign creation.5:19
YouTube advertising for Udemy course sales.8:53
Facebook ads for low cost clicks, engagement, and social proof on a boosted post.17:59
Facebook ads for conversions to website, sales, and low cost clicks from USA+.19:47
Twitter ads for clicks to website using a card with a free offer.7:52
Tweet engagement campaign creation using a picture and link.6:40
Twitter sales engagement campaign for a paid offer in the USA, Canada, etc.5:33
Creating a LinkedIn ad campaign for a sponsored post for clicks to website.8:49
Introduction to mMedia mobile ads.3:20
Banner ad creation for 728 by 90, 480 by 60 and 300 by 250 with Canva.12:51
mMedia ad campaign creation for 5 locally targeted banner ads at $0.05/click.11:01
Billing clients by campaign and monthly seems to work best for you and them.6:10
Critical success elements for setting up your pay per click advertising website.6:53
About This Class
Learning pay per click advertising gets a lot easier when you take this course now!
- See how to use Google AdWords PPC for conversions with live hands on advertising campaign creation for online sales.
- Find the best strategies to quickly to make successful ads on Facebook for maximum post engagement and low cost clicks to website conversions.
- Discover new platforms where you can show ads to greatly expand your marketing efforts onYouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and mobile devices!
Help me reach 3,000 followers on Skillshare by following me today! Followers receive first access to the new classes I create DAILY here on the topics listed below and more!
- Facebook ads and marketing learned by growing my Facebook page to over 2 million likes!
- YouTube channel success strategies learned by building my YouTube channel to 89,000+ subscribers.
- Google AdWords tutorials learned by spending $100,000+ on my own advertisements on Google.
- Teaching online learned on YouTube with 10+ million views on my YouTube videos and on Udemy where I had 170,000+ students before being banned!
- A daily workflow system for creativity that I have used to make over 2,000 videos online in two years.
- Building a great Skillshare teaching community on a daily basis with new classes!
- Steps for creating and building your own freelancing business online selling products, serving clients, and doing affiliate marketing.
- Investing and trading cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum as a hobby while earning a better than average return!
- What works most effectively to make money online based on my experience earning more than a million dollars freelancing from my home office in the first five years of starting my business.
- The complete system I use to run a business that is the best real job I have ever had online as seen at https://jerrybanfield.com/resources.
Do you have Skillshare Premium?
- Skillshare Premium is required to view most of my courses.
- I have a Skillshare Premium subscription that gives me unlimited access to all Skillshare courses for just $0.99 for the first three months and then $96 a year after that which is just $8 per month! This is how I prefer to take online courses because I complete payment once and then I am able to learn from anyone at my own pace! This is SO much easier than repeatedly buying once course after another and then feeling guilty if I do not actually watch it.
- Join me as a premium skillshare member for $0.99 a month for the first three months at https://www.skillshare.com/r/jerrybanfield.
How did you get here with me?
In 2005 while I was in college at the University of South Carolina, I tried to start working online. I signed up for an MLM program and a survey website. A month later, I had refunds from both and figured working online was not possible because everything was a scam. The truth was I was afraid to fail again.
In 2011, I moved in with my wife and launched an online business focusing on video game addiction in an attempt to avoid dealing with any of my other problems. In a few months, I changed my business to selling tshirts because I realized there was no money in video game addiction. A year after starting my business, I dropped out of my criminology PHD program at the University of South Florida to run my business full time which by then had changed to helping clients with Facebook and Google ads based on my experience failing to do them successfully for myself.
In 2013, I starting sharing everything I knew for free on YouTube because I hoped it would help me get more clients. By April 2014, I was nearly bankrupt after failing at 15+ different business models. I was also nearly dead from trying to drink the pain away and fortunately the fear of death motivated me to get into recovery. Being in recovery motivated me to focus more on being of true service to others and less on what I would get out of it. I started making courses online with Udemy which soon turned into my first real business. I partnered with as many talented instructors as I could and learned from top instructors how to get my courses the most sales.
In 2015, I tried making some inspirational videos sharing what I learned in recovery and got an amazing response on YouTube. To make the background on my videos more interesting, I started making the inspirational videos while playing video games. To make a more helpful website, I hired a freelancer to convert the videos into blog posts including this about page originally.
By 2016, the Udemy courses I was teaching had made nearly $2 million dollars in sales with me receiving over $600,000 of that. Things went so well on Udemy that Udemy decided to launch a new pricing policy in April 2016 that reduced sales by 80% sitewide which encouraged many instructors to leave. Since I did not take the hint, Udemy chose to ban me based on what they said were policy violations despite my best efforts to work within the rules. Now I am recording audio books on Audible and teaching all my new video courses here on Skillshare as well as on my website!
Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy my courses!