- 1x (Normal)
Why Keeping Clients Is Awesome2:22
Set The Foundation3:36
Adding value and keeping them coming back4:21
One Month Follow Up3:35
Friendly Follow Up3:07
Sales Follow Up2:16
Other Ways To Stay In Touch5:05
Get It Scheduled1:41
About This Class
Hustling up new clients constantly is HARD. Wouldn't it be nice if you could work with clients you already know you love? PS. Write Soon! is a self-lead course that gives you the tools you need to work with clients you love–and have already worked with in the past.
In this course, you'll learn:
- Why past clients are the best clients
- Benefits to keeping clients around
- Prepping clients for follow-up services
- How to create products and services that keep clients coming back
- When and how to follow up (including copy+paste scripts!)
- The after-project-completion follow-up
- The friendly (not sleazy) follow-up
- The sales (but still not sleazy!) follow-up
- Other great ways to stay in touch with clients (and on their mind!)
- How to schedule follow-ups so it's not stressful or time consuming
This course was created for web designers--other small business owners will find it useful, but the language is geared towards designers.
I’m Erin Flynn, and I offer code and support for designers. I have a handy mix of left and right brain happening in my head, which means I’m equal parts creative and logical. With a great understanding of your creative mind, I can turn design mockups into functioning websites, help you streamline and organize your business practices, and deal with sticky client situations. Best of all, I get you. I’ve been there and done that, and can help you avoid making the same mistakes I did.