My Digital Nomad Six Areas of Concentration Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
1.0 - introduction1:32
1.1 - work2:51
1.2 - passive/active income2:58
1.3 - hobby2:58
1.4 - community2:25
1.5 - develop1:39
1.6 - play1:03
1.7 - you, the project2:03
1.8 - share and review (...)0:12
About This Class
being a digital nomad, either static or in transit requires a certain amount of discipline and probably takes a certain kind of mindset too. it's often not talked about but i wanted to provide a behind the scenes look at how i try and structure my day to day life as i move towards wanting to be location independent and work remotely from the road.
my daily routine being a digital nomad
- (work) - where to work online to bring in money to pay the rent!
- (passive) - what i have running in the background to drip feed into funds
- (hobby) - blogging, video blogging and side projects attention
- (community) - where i spend my time
- (developing) - larger courses, mvp’s
- (play) - energising activities
I've broken it down into a few areas where i think sharing some feedback on how i approach them might be of other help of people that are wanting to 'get out there' and see life a bit more without the shackles of 'everyday life' - it's a balance and it takes time, effort and energy. lots of mental energy. if your doing it alone having a system makes things a little easier. this is kinda the bones of my system i guess.
Class Projects 2 See All
2 of 2 students recommendSee All
More nuggets of wisdom for digital nomads from Philip! (and thanks for the mention!) :-)
InternetSuccess.com . Marketing online since 1997!
if your considering becoming a digital nomad then maybe consider these different areas of concentration you may need to focus on, if nothing else they will help you form the basis of your own journey!
Optimising your Digital Journey Together
I'm Phil from England and i make courses every month. ..
focused online wisdom sharer, digital course maker & internet strategist teaching anyone that wants to efficiently learn digital skills and tools often free software based in the cloud - twenty plus years of expertise with all things digital and covering the latest trends today!
» Click to »
I love to create and share. inspire others to benefit to use technology for good. I touch on lots of areas from an optimization perspective. my courses are meant for you to watch on your commute, plane, train or automobile!
- assist you with the knowledge to optimize areas of your digital life
- hands-on practitioner skills
- provide you with free and paid courses
- most courses are #donein20 - be in and out in twenty minutes
- live on and off grid working remotely to share the journey
- barter my time and skills for equal services and information
------ my backstory ------
currently saving to buy a laser cutter for co-working and co-creation pod called apiary and get mobile driving a vw t5 transporter across the uk and europe
helped lifecast from sleepydog get into the first apple app store to be part of the first 500 apps ever launched worldwide – proud social media moment.
bought a domain, me.dm (me-d-em) and ever since I’ve bartered my time as a transmedia digital artist in the social media realm. a brand advocate for word of mouth agencies from behind the lens of a mobile phone or camera.
------ my backstory ------
my courses on skillshare so far
- Logitech C920 Webcam Setup Tips on the Mac » http://skl.sh/1Xc2AC0 [torrent]
- Making a Skillshare Course – My Process Shared » http://skl.sh/1XEbOIm [torrent]
- Building a WordPress Traffic Generation Network » http://skl.sh/1RJSJvi [torrent]
- Virtual Worker Income – Cambly, VidMob and Fiverr » http://skl.sh/1ZoXMrd [torrent]
- What can Slack Do? – The Slack Primer » http://skl.sh/1ZjMXqc [torrent]
- The Brand Advocate Primer – Promote, Empower & Engage » http://skl.sh/1ZphkLY [torrent]
- The Long Tail of Vanity Urls – Buying and Selling » http://skl.sh/1YpBHu3 [torrent]
- Amplifying your Twitter Promotion with Twibble.io » http://skl.sh/1ZRwj1w [torrent]
- E-Residency is Awesome – The Why » http://skl.sh/29xkgrF [torrent]
- DIY Digital Promotion Tools for Building Referrals » http://skl.sh/29BexNo
- Distributing Digital Content Using BitTorrent Now » http://skl.sh/29P1g4K
- Using Medium for the Cost of a Domain Name » http://skl.sh/29UiKfR
- Making Closed Captions – Youtube + Rev + Fiver » http://skl.sh/29TpTyJ
- Pokemon Go for Parents » http://skl.sh/29JsicX
- HD Vine Videos Practitioner Guide » http://skl.sh/2a98eVM
- Setup FB Instant Articles + Google Amp + Wordpress » http://skl.sh/2abOdxU
- #SSSVEDA Tips for Surviving a Video Blogging Month » http://skl.sh/2avaX6
- ‘Beyond the Vine’ Beta Overview & Guide » http://skl.sh/2aN4xTI
- Using SoundCloud as your Podcast Host » http://skl.sh/2aHmViU
- Practitioner Guide for 60 Second Instagram Video »http://skl.sh/2aDMXy9
- Optimising your Connection for Video Chats » http://skl.sh/2aEdX07
- Protect ‘Yo Self – VPN & USB Blockers » http://skl.sh/2bMP4nl
- Getting Started with Instagram Stories » http://skl.sh/2bnOApE
- Worlds Cheapest Cloud Backup & Dropshare 4 Walkthrough » http://skl.sh/2bqGHzV
- Automated Live Video Stream with Audience Development 24/7 » http://skl.sh/2bLh3Uf
- 20 Awesome Web Tools – Get Productive! [pt1] » http://skl.sh/2c3ozba
- Using Text Expander to Become a Keyboard Ninja » http://skl.sh/2buqidu
- Things to Consider Before Co-Working » http://skl.sh/2cglUKz
- Digital Nomad Six Areas of Concentration » http://skl.sh/2bYXQhL
- Getting your Environment Ready for Digital Course Making » http://skl.sh/2cnmhUm
- Day Trading Attention with Digital Platforms » http://skl.sh/2cnCXLi