- 1x (Normal)
The Decoy Effect - Theory & Examples7:48
The Decoy Effect - Marketing Implications4:08
The Rule Of Reciprocity - Theory & Examples3:56
The Rule Of Reciprocity - Marketing Implications3:51
The Endowment Effect - Theory & Examples3:13
The Endowment Effect - Marketing Implications4:08
About This Class
MARKETING PSYCHOLOGY: HOW TO INFLUENCE YOUR CUSTOMERS TO BUY NOW!
++THIS IS PART 1; FOR PART 2 PLEASE VISIT: http://skl.sh/1P0rgpM ++
If you give me only one word to explain what this course is about, I would use INFLUENCE! Does it sound too formal? Okay, I'm going to teach you 5 Kick-Ass Psychological Secrets used by extremely successful companies and filthy rich online entrepreneurs.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for online entrepreneurs, instructors, bloggers and authors who realize what it means to spend fatiguing months on product creation and then make little or no sales. Was it all waste of time? It doesn't feel good to lose one of your most important resources - your time!
I am going to teach you how to maximize sales. opt-ins and ANY other action that you want your potential customers to take.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN AND WHY YOU NEED TO LEARN IT?
1. The Decoy Effect: The Economist, well-known magazine, used the decoy effect. Later test have shown that a simple tweak to the prices, customers can choose from resulted in $3432 more revenue (cash) than with the previous pricing options.
2. The Rule Of Reciprocity: This is the single most important aspect of growing your social media and influencing your customers to buy!
3. The Endowment Effect: Did you know that when you own something you tend to value it more highly than it is really worth? "Yeah, right... how can I put that to my advantage you say?" Increase the ownership of your prospects and they will be more willing to buy from you! You know many "open source" projects that are massively successful! (hint: Wikipedia, Wordpress, Android)
PART 2: http://skl.sh/1P0rgpM
4. The Framing Effect: This one is huge! The way you "frame" a question (or a statement) influences the responses you receive! Experts in Neuromarketing have proven that absolute numbers have much stronger impact on people! This is the reason why you hear advertisements say: "...9 out of 10 people would recommend our product to their friends..." , they don't say: "...90% of our customers would recommend..."
5. Social Proof Concept: You want to know what's in your prospect's mind? Here it is: "I don't care what you say.. Prove it to me!" Authors don't put testimonials in the beginning of their books for any other reason but to prove that their book is worth buying and reading. Bloggers don't put subscriber counters next to an opt-in box for any other reason but to prove that many people are doing (subscribing) what you have to do! (the underlying principle of social proof!)
FEATURES OF THE COURSE:
- Video Lectures: Full HD 1920x1080.
- Audio Quality: Microphone iRig Mic HD = crystal clear voice.
- Downloadable Take Action PDF files after each principle with a special bonus inside.
- Quizzes after each principle to check your understanding! (Show You Know!)
- Easy to access instructor who is willing to help you out.
INVITATION TO BECOME A STUDENT OF THE MARKETING PSYCHOLOGY COURSE!
By enrolling in my course you are gaining access to 5 ingenious marketing principles used by successful companies and individuals right now.
Each and every lesson is explained in plain English with visual illustrations and interesting design.
You will be protected when someone else is trying to influence you by using the psychological principles you will brilliantly know after you complete the course.
You will definitely take your marketing (business, sales) to the next level by influencing potential customers to take any kind of action you want. (mostly sales and opt-ins)
Click the "ENROLL NOW" button to become almost overnight many times more influential than you currently are!
I am waiting for you inside the course!
PART 1: http://skl.sh/1HUSOLk
PART 2: http://skl.sh/1P0rgpM
Class Projects 4 See All
49 of 51 students recommendSee All
Vladimir Raykov works as a Marketing Manager at an innovative and highly developing company for software solutions.
Vladimir has a Bachelor's degree in Marketing and has successfully completed courses on a Master's level on Entrepreneurship and Innovation and Knowledge at Copenhagen Business School.
He is an author, blogger and one of his deepest passions is leadership - bringing out the best in people. Moreover, Vladimir is certified by Case Western Reserve University on a course - Inspiring Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence. The course was conducted by professor Richard Boyatzis.
Social Media enthusiast with more than 60000 followers on the two of his Twitter accounts (@vladimirraykov and @tech_innovator).
His highest priorities are family and friends. He does and is interested in online teaching and learning as he thinks that these two terms are the new currency of the future.
A strong believer in education, Vladimir is willing to share his knowledge with others.