- 1x (Normal)
Meeting productivity introduction0:34
All my business and marketing courses1:29
Opening the meetings0:55
Setting the time limits for the meeting1:47
Agenda for the meetings0:49
What if someone hijacks your meetings3:00
Introduction to types of meetings3:58
Information sharing meetings1:53
Team building metings2:47
Problem solving meetings2:37
About This Class
Do you feel like your meetings lack energy or organization, and could use more productivity?
If you answered yes, then this course is for you! You will not only be able pinpoint the areas in which your meetings need more organization but also be able to bring that creative spark into your next meeting. This will boost your office and overall company productivity.
The goal of this course is to give you the knowledge and tools needed so that you can start having more productive and valuable meetings that not only generate new ideas but stay on track, and make your team more productive and effective!
Meetings are not supposed to be boring, dreadful or pointless so enroll today and start having meetings that are creatively stimulating and productive!
What are the requirements?
- Please speak English due to not having any subtitles in this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Lead productive and valuable meetings and boost office productivity
- Identify different types of meeting
- Put into practice over ten different way to boost creativity in meetings
- Keep meetings on track
- Understand how to get the most out of meetings by keeping them organized, creative and productive
What is the target audience?
- Anyone in business wanting a better understanding of how to organize a great meeting
- Anyone in business wanting to give their meetings a creative boost to generate fresh ideas
3-time best selling Amazon author, creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps, and host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube.
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship.