- 1x (Normal)
How to generate traffic to your site7:28
How to make money from your email list4:51
Follow up emails6:31
About This Class
Crucial Things to do to build your email list
How to use bribes to get more subscribers
How to build interest with autoresponder messages
When creating a mailing list, it's not all about size. It is not simply a matter of throwing every technique you can at it in the hope of getting the maximum number of e-mails. While you might be able to get more subscribers in the short-run this way, in the long-haul this will actually create more problems.
In this class, you will learn how to bring traffic to your landing page or website to get more email subscribers. Also in the class, I will show you some ways on how to make money from your email list how often you send follow up emails
In this series on how to grow your email list and make money from it, we will discuss the following:
- How to set up squeeze page
- How to encourage people to sign up with an opt-in form, incentive and landing pages
- How to drive traffic to your site to drastically increase your number and your conversions
- How to communicate with your list to get them hanging off of your every word
- How to monetize your list with your own products or affiliate sales
- How to get people to actually buy
- The Different Types of Autoresponder Services
- Benefits of Email Marketing
If you haven't enrolled to other class, just click the link above of this description.
Hi. My name is Jestoni. I'm a graphic designer and online instructor. I've been in the designing for seven years.
I make a living by doing graphic designs on the internet and love to communicate with different clients around the globe. I also love to teach and share my knowledge and experience to everybody. Here in skillshare, I make project-based design classes, meaning you will learn a lot in a single class and able to create your own design after taking it.
With great knowledge and a wide range of experience, I am now equipped with talent and unique style in designing that I love to share with my students and aspiring designers.