- 1x (Normal)
Email Marketing Overview5:36
What is the goal?2:40
What content do I include?2:42
What types of email should I send?2:48
How often should I send?2:06
What are examples of great campaigns?4:33
Campaign Creation: Build a Subscriber List5:40
Campaign Creation: Segment Subscribers10:15
Campaign Creation: Write5:54
Campaign Creation: Design13:31
Campaign Creation: Test, Send, Analyze8:21
Common Pitfalls and Final Thoughts4:01
Share an effective marketing email.
Put your knowledge to work! Share a marketing email that you find effective. It should be concise, clear, on brand, and have an unmistakable call to action.
- If you're new to email marketing, search your inbox or the Mailchimp Inspiration Gallery for a favorite. What do you think the senders were hoping to accomplish? Why was it successful?
- If you're already sending emails for a small business or project, share an email of your own. Briefly describe your copy and design choices, and share how the email aligned with your goals.
Share your email in the gallery! Include:
- Screengrab(s) of a marketing email
- What was the business goal?
- Why was it successful?
- "Reducing Irrelevance" — an all-time favorite blog post by MailChimp CEO Ben Chestnut
- MailChimp Knowledge Base — self-service support for everything email
- MailChimp Email Gallery — browse for inspiration
- MailChimp Integrations Directory — sync with sites you already use
- MailChimp Design Guide — get advice for styling your emails
- MailChimp General Compliance Tips — learn more about keeping your list healthy and compliant