- 1x (Normal)
Learn how to apply this course regardless of how little time you have3:48
How will you get your questions answered?3:02
Find out how you actually spend your time4:12
BONUS: The "Do it Thursday" technique3:08
The simplest time management system3:20
The failure / success mentality1:44
How do you perceive the passage of time3:48
The simplest way to transform “wasted time” into “saved time"3:20
My secret habit3:37
Why I NEVER have regrets (+exercise)4:58
Eliminate decision-making; only make the first step!1:45
The real way to get rid of your dependencies (experiment)3:48
The “do tomorrow what can be done today” system – improved3:23
Now you’re at a critical point!2:06
The importance of doable tasks7:20
Only work on tasks that you can finish now2:47
Stress: solutions and resolutions6:24
What to do if you have a tendency to keep postponing things2:07
You can’t keep up with the materials?2:08
The “try everything, stick only to what has results” mentality2:05
Assigning tasks: anyone can have an assistant4:51
How to keep your personal and professional lives balanced1:57
BONUS: The Pyramid Technique4:26
About This Class
Double Your Productivity!
Because now even you can find out how to:
- Get an hour of free time every day, no matter how busy your schedule is
- Double your productivity: learn how to work efficiently, even when you’re constantly interrupted
- Balance your professional and personal life to get rid, once and for all, of the stress and the tasks that overwhelm you
If they did it, even though they were in the same situation as you, then …
In 5 years of time management trainings I’ve been confronted with different, sometimes extreme, cases: from Alina, a single mom who tried to balance day to day priorities between her child and her job, to get 2 hours of sleep per night, to a programmer who worked on 5 projects at the same time (plus a secondary business).
Time problems are an illusion, an excuse that your brain gives in order to protect your mentality. There is a solution to this problem, a solution that I’m offering you below.
Did you know you can have a 25-hour day?
No matter how rich or healthy you are, you cannot buy time.
Time is the only limited resource which is constantly out of your grasp.
So why not grasp it properly?
Why should you lose control over your life, solving emergencies after emergencies and postponing to no end your dream vacation?
In this course you will find out how to finish what you have to do and still have some free time in your extremely busy day.
Real techniques that you can apply from the very first day
My name is Vaida Bogdan and I’m the founder of the first time management website in Romania. I want to show you my new training called “The Secrets of Time”, whose purpose is to double your productivity, rid you of day-to-day stress and gradually improve your habits.
This is not a traditional training. I will not be showing you techniques that I got off the internet, which might prove to be useful or not.
From the very first day, you’ll learn new methods and modern techniques, such as “The Pyramid Technique” (which will clarify the road you want to walk on and what you want to do with your future) and “Constructive Postponement” (a less known technique with will “swap” the stress in your mind with a state of creativity and productivity).
Look what Calin Iepure, entrepreneur and consultant in business strategy, moderator of Business Days and facilitator for the Bootcamp University, says about the course:
"Hello! I’m Calin Iepure. I met Bogdan Vaida some 4 years ago during the weekly meetings of Timisoara Toastmasters. Since then I was introduced to his educational programs and I’ve seen how they make our life, my life and yours and the life of those who participate in them, a lot better. With their help I managed to better organize my time and become more productive. If you, right now, are interested in personal development, want to increase your productivity and motivation, I strongly recommend Bogdan’s online courses."
So, will you start to use modern methods and technologies such as these two techniques or you will stick with the old methods you found on the internet, that don’t work as you’d like or don’t work at all?
During this training you will be using tools that suit you, personally
You will have access to a collection of tools that were tested in numerous training sessions and supported by many examples and case studies.
Recently, I had a drink with a psychotherapist with 20 years of experience in this field and he jokingly said that people will not have time for a time management course.
I took the joke seriously, which is why:
In the first video you’ll learn how to make time to apply what you learn in the following videos!
What “The Secrets of Time” does for you:
Even though this training will take over most of your responsibilities to organize yourself and plan your daily schedule by developing the key abilities of a productive person, you still have one major responsibility.
Go through the training from A to Z, step by step, by using “The beginner’s guide” and the other tools at your disposal and allow it to gradually improve your habits and behavior.
In this way you will become a new person, a better version of yourself. Your day can even have 25 hours. In reality, I say 25 hours because that will be your impression when you start having too much time for reading, sports, socializing with your friends or whatever it is that you want to do.
The truth is most people are disorganized, time slips through their fingers every day and if you give them a deadline, they feel like they’re imprisoned. Do you identify yourself with this description? Then I’m not exaggerating when I say that after this training you’ll have the impression that your day really has 30 hours!
Let’s stick with 25, though, because anyone who uses this training can win an hour, regardless of the level he/she is at.
An hour can make a major difference in your life.
Radu Andrei Negrila
"Thank you, Bogdan! HONESTLY, your training helped me very much, especially to organize myself and become aware of certain things. I think the most useful advice is the one to get rid of things on the 3rd quadrant (irrelevant to me and stressful) and spend more time on the things on the 2nd quadrant – what I feel is truly important to me. I now think that work on my main project – my PhD degree – will suffer less because of a lot of stuff / projects that I tend to get involved in (the result of the MBTI test …)"
I. The beginner’s guide
They say you know a book is good after you’ve read its first page. I’ve applied this same mentality for this course.
- In “The beginner’s guide” you learn some quick tricks that have immediate results. The entire concept of the course and how it can offer you tangible results from the very beginning will be explained to you.
- Together, we will find out what your main issues are and you will make the first steps to get rid of them
- In this module, you’ll have the first complete system to help you organize yourself on a daily basis and I will show you, in practice, how easy it is to use from the very beginning.
- You’ll also find out what my mentality was when I decided to lose 24 pounds, to broaden my circle of friends and how I got to teaching others to win their war on time.
II. The mentality of a winner
Did you know that only one hour of your day is truly productive? Find out which one in the second module, also called “The mentality of a winner”. It’s called as such because, in this module, you will acquire the mentality of an entrepreneur (which prevents the continuous postponement of tasks through a counterintuitive technique).
- In this module I will tell you what mentality successful people have when they make their first step, so that you never get stuck in any way.
- Together, we will find out what your main issues are and what first steps to make to get rid them.
- You will also find out how to transform “wasted time” into “saved time” (this technique alone gave me the time I needed to study over 300 materials, time I never thought I had!)
- I will also tell you about my secret habit, which bothers many people, but helps me make the right choices and keep stress away!
III. Instant self-motivation!
Do you have motivation but don’t have results? This module is strictly on this topic! We won’t give up until we succeed, right?
- In this module you’ll find out what are the 2 factors that keep you from making that first step and how you can get rid of them in order to get started.
- You will also learn 3 practical techniques to reduce the impact of the dependencies that consume your time
- I will also offer you another complete time management system, which helped me throughout the years (and I will also show you a demo video). I’ve constantly improved this system and used it to work on 9 projects at the same time and I’m sure you can also adapt it to your needs.
- Finally, I’ll show you a self-motivation technique which, if properly used, can rid you once and for all of procrastinating unpleasant tasks.
IV. Fight against procrastination
Why do you keep abandoning projects?
Have you ever asked yourself that? Did you find out why?
I guess not.
In 2009 I was asked this question for the very first time and I did not know how to answer it. I was a trainer, not a psychologist.
But I promised to come up with an answer and I did. I read intensely, I spoke with psychotherapists and exchanged e-mail messages with international trainers who were specialized in behavioral changes. In the end, I found the answer and I can’t wait to reveal it to you. It’s a very small change that will instantly make you go “AHA!”. Then you’ll ask yourself (as I did back then) why you haven’t thought about it until now!
- When you get here you’ll discover how much you can achieve if you rephrase your tasks
- You always hear: “focus on results”, but now you’ll become the person who achieves those results!
- Find out what the main reasons why we’re stressed are and what techniques you can apply to get rid of each type of stress
- Do you have a tendency to procrastinate certain tasks? Find out how to immediately identify them and finish them on the same day!
- Identify the tasks that must be postponed so that you can focus on your goals
- By the end, you’ll learn an advanced technique to keep up with your tasks when you have a lot on your hands (and still some more coming your way).
V. How to focus on your priorities regardless of interruptions
You have the mentality and the motivation and you don’t back away from anything. You’ve already had your first results and, from now on, I’ll make sure those results take you towards your chosen goal.
Do you like to be a winner, but you always seem to come in second?
Not after this training!
Fight against laziness and apathy, double your productivity, get over the obstacles in your way and aim for success!!!
- In this module you’ll discover and stick with the techniques that truly suit you.
- Together, we will find out what your main issues are and what first steps to make to get rid of them
- I’ve had a cook, someone to clean around the house and an assistant ever since I got first job. Hiring these people is cheaper than you think and, in this module, I’ll prove it to you!
- Are you working late? Do you mix your personal and professional tasks? After this module you’ll manage to keep a balance between your personal and professional lives!
- Have you ever made choices that you later regretted? Have you ever chosen money over your family or perhaps family over money even though, when you made the choice, everything seemed clear? Find out how to avoid the trap of the big decisions in your life!
VI. Vision – plan your objectives so that you can easily fulfill them
This is one of the most important modules that you need.
- In this module we’ll focus on how to visualize your own future and how you can make it come true. I focused a lot on this aspect of my life, I’ve learnt from people who started from 0 and were successful and now you’ll also learn how to aim high and get there!
- This module is not a motivational one; you’ll actually learn how to get to the top of the pyramid, how to make your dreams come true and how to steer through life’s turbulent waves
- Here you will learn the international technique with the help of which successful and very busy people from around the world organize their lives. Find out how stars such as Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith and Tom Cruise save time and learn from their experiences.
You will finally have a balance between your personal and professional lives.
You will be free of stress and of multitasking (which, in any case, is a disadvantage) and you will have more free time.
Once you have more free time the quality of your life will increase, because you will become a person who does important things, is focused and ready for action!
It won’t come as a surprise if your work and effort are more appreciated as a result of the changes brought about by “The Secrets of Time” training. It might even result in the long awaited promotion and the increase of the income generated by your activity, because others will see the changes in you and in what you do.
However, I can’t guarantee those last two things. They will depend on you. I’m only letting you know what might happen if you use your time to the maximum.
This is not a one way training: from me to you. I will not be giving you what I think suits you. You will receive an exclusive selection of tools of which you will use whichever one suits your personality. You’ll learn an advanced technique that you will use for your specific situation in order to figure out why it is that you don’t have enough time. In the first module you’ll acquire the tools (technology) that you need to use to measure your time and find out where your productivity gets blocked.
Who takes note of at least some of the things you teach, will certainly not regret it.
I know that there are a lot of materials, but don’t feel overwhelmed! I will guide you so you only take what you need of these materials and you can consider the rest as bonuses.
The training that brings tangible results!
I’ve already worked with three series of students and most of the materials are the result of the feedback I received from them. I personally communicated with them in order to create a valuable, tested and improved course.
Here is what they say about the course:
(quite a few have written, so I will only show you a few bits)
Hello, my name is Mihnea Popescu and I live in Timisoara, where I had the opportunity to meet Bogdan Vaida. I also participated in some of his courses. I am very glad that I did. At the beginning I was a bit skeptical about the perspectives he presented, because I was used to a completely different lifestyle. I was determined to believe in him blindly at the start and to continue to do so if I had results. In doing so, I applied his advice and techniques and I realized I had incredible results. I asked myself “what’s happening?” I continued to listen to him and apply what he said, even though I sometimes disagreed and thought it wasn’t suited for me. Gradually, I started to understand that there were certain perspectives that I would never have thought about. Participating in his courses helped me a great deal. I recommend them to you and in the end you’ll see how happy you are you’ve been part of them.
Every time I tried to seek help with organizing myself and spending my time more efficiently, I wasn’t taken seriously. It didn’t seem such a big deal to others, so I decided to study on this topic myself. Now I’ve also found support.
I liked the variety of the materials, meaning that besides theory there are also practical exercises. This course made clear what I was doing wrong and what to do to be capable of maximum motivation. Applying what I learned only depends on me now.
Bogdan, thank you for all the materials. I used the Podomoro technique when I studied for the BAC exam and I was much more efficient. I successfully passed the exam. I tried at least once each and every one of the techniques you presented and the results were incredible.
I think the most useful advice is to get rid of the things on the 3rd level (those that are irrelevant to me and stressful) and spend more time working on those on the 2nd level – what is truly important to me. I think that working on my most important project – my PhD degree – will be less hindered by other things / projects I tend to get involved into.
Imagine what you could obtain from this training!
What would you do with your 25th hour of the day? Exercise? A new hobby? Would you spend it with your family?
How would you feel if you’d have stress-free days (even if the same pressure keeps coming from outside)?
When you have more time for yourself you zoom out of your daily activities and see the big picture. You know where you’re headed and you see the road you have to walk on to get there. This is what will bring you the most satisfaction. You’ll feel life has meaning, that you’re in control and that nothing can stand in your way.
Not even yourself and your habits and behaviors that perhaps are impeding you right now.
Because after this training you’ll be free of the illusion that you never have enough time, you’ll get rid of stress and you’ll be able to do everything that truly matters to you!
If you think you can’t afford the online course “The Secrets of Time” then you haven’t read about my offer:
Let me tell you why:
1) Over 67 educational materials (video lessons with audio and text versions continuously tested in countless training sessions)
2) Practical exercises with each material and videos with demonstrations (so you can watch me in action)
3) The beginner’s guide (to have results from the very first day)
4) The workbook (that you print and fill up as you watch the materials)
How much would be a fair price for all of this? If you think that it might be around 300$, you’re probably right. However, I thought I should reduce it to 200$ to make the course more accessible, because I know there are a lot of people who need to solve this problem. I wanted the price to be extremely accessible for them and not an obstacle.
I thought a lot about this on the day I conceived this course and, in the end, I fell asleep a 4 a.m., because I was dead tired …
… And when I woke up I realized I can do even more for you! I can offer you this training at an even smaller price.
I will offer this course for half the set amount, for 100$, on two conditions:
1) This price includes your promise to answer two surveys: one at the beginning and one at the end of the course. I want to see how all the participants transformed after this training.
2) Promise me you’ll succeed! I will be by your side* until you say “I did it!” and for this I need your support and your will to succeed. Can you do it? Perfect! Then you’re already halfway through!
(*we will communicate via several means, from the classic e-mail to the Q&A section)
I guarantee results from the very first day
… With The beginner’s guide, one of the bonuses of this course, I will offer you the essentials content-wise! Only the first material of the guide (and the course has 67 such materials) will be enough to change your view of time so that you can focus on the rest of the content in peace.
And it’s not only that guide. I have videos from my *live courses* that I will offer you in this course. You will virtually participate in those trainings and you will acquire information from the paid trainings. (this bonus alone is worth over 200$, the entrance fee for a time management training).
Apart from these two bonuses, there’s something else I want to offer you: interactivity and materials tailored after your needs.
Seeing the answers to my surveys, I learned that my students need to communicate with their trainer. Therefore, in this course I have taken interactivity to a completely different level!
Apart from communicating privately and answering all of your questions, I have built this course so that I can provide new materials based on the needs of my students. In other words, apart from what I promised to offer in the course, I will add materials based on your questions!
At the same time you have my promise that this training will offer results. Do you want to know how I plan to guarantee that?
With the full price of the course!
In other words, if you don’t have the desired results, you don’t pay!
If you’ve finished this course and consider that you have not achieved what you expected from it, I offer you a 30 days 100% money-back guarantee.
You will get all your money back if you are not satisfied.
Basically, there’s no risk for you!
About the trainer
My name is Vaida Bogdan and I’m the founder of the first time management site in Romania. I want to present my new training called “The Secrets of Time”, whose goal is to double your productivity, rid you of day to day stress and gradually improve your habits.
Online Personality Tests is a website dedicated to personal development based on your personality type. It will help you discover your type, make decisions in life based on your strong points, as well as help you understand the people you interact with.
Numer of active members participating in this project (when this course was released): 9600
Teste Psihologice is the Romanian version of Online Personality Tests.
Câștigă Timp is the first Romanian website dedicated to personal productivity. It offers materials on productivity, efficiency, motivation and concentration.
Numer of active members participating in this project (when this course was released): 8300.
The first online time management course in Romania! This training is the result of 11 months of work, during which I brought my live courses (time management courses held at dozens of companies and hundreds of events) to the online environment.
The main purpose of the Secrets of Motivation training is to make you an achiever, a person who can be self-motivated for long periods of time. I have brought to the online environment a training that I have been holding at different events for the past 3 years and that has had great success.
PS: You can win back the money you invest in a time management course whenever you want; unfortunately, the time you waste every day because of your bad habits can never be won back.
What will you do?
Bogdan Vaida burst onto the training scene in 2009 using extremely old Powerpoint presentations. Luckily, 2 years later he switched to experiential trainings and learning by doing, methodologies that he practiced devotedly into all of his trainings. Known for his no-nonsense approach to getting results, Bogdan has been told that he helps participants get their own “insanely practical insights”.
What does he do? He travels around the world doing experiential trainings in fields ranging from time management to personality typologies and trainer training.
While doing this he also manages his online courses that have over 7624 students from all over the world.
In 2015 he beat the record for total time spent in airports.
If you want to see what he is teaching just do one of the tests on the Online Personality Tests page.