- 1x (Normal)
Class Overview - Welcome To This Focus and Productivity Class!1:30
Yoda (Star Wars) Teaches About The Power of The Mind1:03
What is Focus?1:53
The Triangle Sailing Mast - Introduction. Train your Focus and Productivity0:34
The Triangle Sailing Mast - How To Perform (Step 1)2:14
The Triangle Sailing Mast - How To Perform (Step 2)2:36
Project Assignment for this Focus and Productivity Class1:51
About This Class
Welcome to the 8-class series Develop Super Focus and Boost Your Productivity!
You can find all classes here:
- Develop Super Focus and Boost Your Productivity (Class 1)
- Develop Super Focus and Boost Your Productivity (Class 2)
- Develop Super Focus and Boost Your Productivity (Class 3)
- Develop Super Focus and Boost Your Productivity (Class 4)
- Develop Super Focus and Boost Your Productivity (Class 5)
- Develop Super Focus and Boost Your Productivity (Class 6)
- Develop Super Focus and Boost Your Productivity (Class 7)
- Develop Super Focus and Boost Your Productivity (Class 8)
- Does your mind often wander in the middle of conversations?
- Do you go to Facebook for just 5 minutes, but find yourself still on it 2 hours later?
If your answer to these questions is yes, then this is the course for you!
What if I told you that you could radically change all of this TODAY?!
- You could have a razor sharp focus
- You could be highly productive every single day
- And most important of all: ACHIEVE ALL YOUR GOALS.
Imagine: how great would you feel at the end of a day during which you were super focused and productive?
You can make this change RIGHT NOW, by enrolling in this class.
By taking this class series, you will:
- develop a good understanding of what focus is, and why it's so important.
- And the meat and potatoes: learn a lot of amazing focus techniques that you can use to boost your productivity, save time and get more done!
Over the past years, I have personally tested all the focus and productivity techniques that you will be learning in this course. And I can tell you that each of them is a jewel in its own right!
What did we cover so far?
- In class 1, we discussed the foundation for this series. All the productivity techniques were briefly introduced to you, and you learned the first awesome technique: The ping pong ball exercise!
- In this second class, we’ll go more in-depth and answer the question: What is focus? You will also learn the second cool focus technique: the Triangle Sailing mast.
So don’t wait any longer. Click on the Enroll button and Take This Class. Let’s get started and have some fun, I will see you inside!
Class Projects 3 See All
15 of 15 students recommendSee All
Great class, I can definitely see how the exercise increases focus. I haven't practiced it yet, but it looks cool, when I have time I will try it.
That Triangle Sailing Mast exercise is driving me a bit crazy, it's challenging! But I guess that's exactly why it's such a great focus technique. Thank you for this class, really enjoyed it.
My name is Peter Cook and I am an online entrepeneur since 2013.
After having worked as a lawyer for 8 years, I decided to quit in order to pursue a more meaningful life, working remotely. This has been one of the best decisions I have ever made!
In all my online ventures, I have a strong focus on productivity: how can I get things done effectively? I am a strong believer in the power habits, in routine. And I'm always on the lookout for tools that can make life easier.
And I also love teaching! So it feels only natural to share what works for me with you in my classes.
Here Is What Skillshare Students Who Have Reviewed My Classes Say About Me:
- "This is such a wonderful course that can help anyone. Especially the busy types will have a lot to gain by practising the techniques that Peter so well presents. Thank you!" - Gabriel Maracineanu, Student in 'Develop Super Focus and Boost Your Productivity!'
- "It was a good class, I learned things that can help me in increasing my focusing ability." - Shubham Sharma, Student in 'Develop Super Focus and Boost Your Productivity!"
- "I loved this class! Great delivery by Peter, and I will definitely use some of these great productivity websites." - Wim Vinken, Student in 'Essential Websites For Killer Productivity: Save Insane Amounts Of Time!'