- 1x (Normal)
Why build a customer list1:54
The membership pass strategy4:53
The instant commision plan3:26
The launch bonus jacking method2:01
The viral resell rights method2:37
The bonus webinar method2:03
About This Class
Most marketers say that the “Money is in the list”. List building is the number one way internet marketers have been making money online.
Why do you need to build a list? You want to build a list of subscribers and monetize your audience by promoting your offers and products to them. So all you need to do is to put up a landing page, give away a free offer and send traffic to build your list, right?
But what happens when you build a large list of subscribers and you barely make any sales.
Is there something wrong with this equation? Imagine if everyone in your list only wanted the free stuff, do you think they will buy when you send them a paid offer?
Of course not!
So what's wrong here? The truth is, if you just build a list of freebie seekers you're just wasting your time because it's going to be useless.
"The Money Is NOT In The List... It Is In The BUYERS’ List!”
That's right, would you rather build a list of buyers who have paid for your product or get a bunch of freebie seekers? They're worth more than the usual subscribers because they've build a relationship with you.
The buyer's list is more:
Responsive - Even a small list of buyer list can bring in more sales than a larger list of freebie subscribers
Spending History - people who have purchased from you before are more likely to buy again.
Sell more products easily – They are more open to promotions and offers.
The Trust factor – You've earned their trust the first time they made a purchase. They know you're not a snake oil salesman but an honest marketer who provides massive value.
Better type of people – Less complains and generally the high ticket customers have less problems than freebie seekers. So you take your pick.
Quality over Quantity – You don't need to build a huge list but a small list that's more focused and a higher quality. You will also save on your autoresponder fees because the bigger your list gets, the more you have to pay on your monthly charges.
Here’s what you’re going to learn in this course:
- 5 different effective method to build a list of highly responsive buyers - Learn the powerful methods to build a huge list of buyers that will ramp up your profits!
- How to convince other people to send buyers to your list! - Find out how I get my competitors to willingly send me their buyers’s list without using an sort of ad swaps or cross promotions!
- How to use viral reports to build yourself a buyers list – Leverage on a free viral report to get more subscribers without resorting to Give Away rights or you might end up with a list of freebie seekers!
- Build your credibility and be seen as an authority – This is an important piece of the puzzle. Once they know who you are and learn to trust you, it makes it easier for them to subscribe to your list.
- 'Launch jacking methods' – Use product launches to create a list of rabid buyers.
- 4 great places to look for Joint Ventures – Find the people and partners who will push you to greater success and build your list of buyers from scratch!
- Master the art of persuasion - learn 4 critical points in your proposal to build your buyers list when you approach other marketers in your niche.
- How to maximize your newly build list of buyers for recurring profits!
- 3 'NEWBIE' MISTAKES TO AVOID WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR LIST!
And much, much more!
I am an online entrepreneur and creator of several websites and blogs. I stay up to date with the latest trends and changes in the world of Internet Marketing.
I like to test different techniques and that's how I fine tune the methods I'm teaching.
I hope you enjoy my classes!