Creating Wire Frames For Web Sites Using Protoshare Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Introduction To Wire Frames6:39
Wire Frames With Protoshare10:27
Creating Wire Frames16:15
About This Class
About the Class:
Need to present your work?
A wire frame, also known as a page schematic or screen blueprint, is a visual guide that represents the skeletal framework of a website. Wire framing is an important step in any screen design process. It primarily allows you to define the information hierarchy of your design, making it easier for you to plan the layout according to how you want your user to process the information. If you've yet to use wire framing, it's time to get your feet wet.
The overall goal is to help you design better products, services, processes, strategies, spaces, architecture, and experiences. Design Thinking helps you develop practical and innovative solutions for your problems.
The Interaction Design approach has rapidly been adopted by some of the world's leading brands, such as Apple, Google, Samsung, and GE and the approach is being taught at leading universities around the world, including Stanford and Harvard.
Interaction Design is a human-focused, prototype-driven process for innovation. In this course you will develop a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts of Interaction Design and you will learn how to implement your new found knowledge in your professional work life.
The Benefits - You will learn:
- Why you should use Design Thinking and why it is more effective than traditional business methods when the goal is innovation and great design in a business environment.
- Practical Interaction Design methods and tools such as Wire Frame that will empower you to apply Interaction Design at work.
- Ethnographic and analysis methods, which differ from classical market research, such as focus groups and surveys.
- By working through a complete innovation project.
- How to initiate a new working culture based on a user-centric approach, empathy, and playful testing. A great deal of design still takes a top-down approach; specified, or determined in ways that do not involve iterative engagement with clients, customers, or end-users.
- Early and fast prototyping as well as testing methods that will help you reduce risks and accelerate organizational learning. This is especially important if you are responsible for the introduction of new products and services.
Why are 20,000+ students (and counting) enrolled in my courses?
1) I teach with passion and purpose! Every course is delivered with my students in mind.
2) My courses will help you gain real world skills and knowledge and change your life today!
3) My dedication to the teaching profession and teaching online. Udemy has named me one of its top instructors.
► Try enrolling in a course with me and see for yourself! ◄
Want to learn how to become A Professional Web Developer?
Would you like to Boost Your Career?
Or maybe acquire new skills.
Then Enroll in my Courses Today! You too can be doing this - and so much more!
About Syed Raza:
Syed graduated from University of Wisconsin in 1995 with a BBA in Finance. Subsequently, he obtained an MBA from Concordia University, LLB and DBL degrees from University Law College, and PhD in Management Sciences. Having obtained MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer), MCP+I (Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet), and MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer), Syed has provided training to thousands of students. ClayDesk provides e-Discovery and cloud computing services including technical training to a wide range of clients globally. Highly motivated and goal oriented professional, with over 20 years of combined experience in the fields Law, Management, and IT, Syed also focuses on e-discovery issues in complex civil litigation. As a trial attorney with significant experience in matters relating to patent infringement, defense and prosecution in the pharmaceutical industry, contracts disputes, real estate, criminal matters, and international human rights law. Syed provides guidance and counsel to attorneys and clients on all aspects of discovery, including information management, data preservation and collection, early case assessment, comprehensive managed review and production.
Syed Raza is an entrepreneur running his own e-learning site along with providing e-discovery and cloud computing consulting and services to a global client base. Syed is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and a Systems Engineer, and his solid finance and management background gives him a competitive edge. He has taught thousands of students in the Uited States and continues to inspire students of all ages.
Mission Statement- ClayDesk e-discovery and cloud computing is dedicated to provide superior e-learning and outsourcing services worldwide.