Copywriting: How To Write The Most Powerful Headline Of Your Entire Life Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
The Ultimate Purpose Of A Headline6:31
9 Styles Of Headlines For You To Master Part 19:38
9 Styles Of Headlines For You To Master Part 26:17
Annihilate Boring Headlines By Adding Power Words3:46
Top 10 Tried & Tested Headline Formulas (Use Them!)9:36
Writing & Testing Your Powerful Headlines5:29
BONUS: AIDA Integration Plus Real Life Example6:31
About This Class
Do you want to learn the psychology behind some of the most successful headlines in the entire history of marketing?
Do you want to learn how to write quickly and easily extremely powerful headlines for your blog posts, social media posts, email subject line, eBook, squeeze and sales pages?
Do you want to ATTACK the reader’s passivity with 257 well-chosen power words?
Well, if you answer “yes” to even one of these questions then this class will transform you into the best headline writer you could possibly be!
Before I tell you what exactly you are going to learn and what will your project assignment be, I’d like to introduce myself.
My name is Vladimir Raykov and I do marketing.
I have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. I work as a Marketing Manager, I teach very successful courses on Marketing Fundamentals and Marketing Psychology. I’ve created and launched over 20 digital products. I also teach over 9000 students from 128 countries.
So much for me, let’s see what you are going to learn:
- First of all, you will learn the ultimate purpose of a headline.
- Then, You will learn 9 Styles of headlines that will give you full control over any kind of headline you need to write. Be they sales and landing page headlines, eBook and blog post headlines or even simple headlines for your social media.
- Next, we’ll talk about power words and why you need to use them. Plus, I’ve prepared 257 carefully collected power words for you to use when writing headlines and body copy.
- You will also learn the top 10 tried and tested headline formulas that are so easy and effective to implement that’s hard to imagine.
- Then, we’ll talk about writing and testing your headlines. I will provide you with a free tool to analyze your blog post headlines and testing methods for headlines for important projects of yours.
- Finally, I’ve got a bonus lecture for you where you will learn how to integrate the famous AIDA framework. Plus a real life example where I dissect the body copy of my course on Online Teaching.
I explain every concept by providing you with great, world-class examples of the most successful copywriters in the world. So, you will be learning about proven strategies, not vague theories.
Imagine yourself having the skill to write amazing headlines quickly and easily every time. This very skill will increase the return on your investment, because more prospects will read the body copy than ever before. And it will increase the social media engagement with your content. Btw, I provide you with a case study for that.
This course is ideal for:
- Book Authors,
- Online entrepreneurs
- Online marketers,
- Social Media managers
- And people from any occupation that requires writing a headline of any kind.
As for your project assignment – guess what – you will have to write a powerful title loaded with power words, energy and curiosity.
And since the key to writing the perfect headline is to write many headlines, for those of you who are really serious about acquiring this extremely important skill I will challenge you to write 3 headlines.
You are free to pick the topics yourself.
I will provide you with all the knowledge I have and all the resources I use to transform you into a world-class headline writer.
Okay, prepare a pen and paper and let’s get down to work, because, we’ve got a lot to cover.
Class Projects 13 See All
77 of 79 students recommendSee All
This class is full of information on headline styles, how to create different headlines, what to think about when creating a headline and statistics on what people gravitate towards. Very helpful.
Expanding My Skills Forever
Vladimir Raykov works as a Marketing Manager at an innovative and highly developing company for software solutions.
Vladimir has a Bachelor's degree in Marketing and has successfully completed courses on a Master's level on Entrepreneurship and Innovation and Knowledge at Copenhagen Business School.
He is an author, blogger and one of his deepest passions is leadership - bringing out the best in people. Moreover, Vladimir is certified by Case Western Reserve University on a course - Inspiring Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence. The course was conducted by professor Richard Boyatzis.
Social Media enthusiast with more than 60000 followers on the two of his Twitter accounts (@vladimirraykov and @tech_innovator).
His highest priorities are family and friends. He does and is interested in online teaching and learning as he thinks that these two terms are the new currency of the future.
A strong believer in education, Vladimir is willing to share his knowledge with others.