- 1x (Normal)
Introduction to this class2:11
Information overload issues2:44
Use this tool to manage online information5:15
Browser extentions to reduce overload5:28
Handle social media overload7:15
Handle email overload2:42
About This Class
We live in a world full of digital information. Actually check out some of these stats
- The average American consumes 34 gigabytes / 12 hours of information per day – outside of work
- 28% of office workers time is spent dealing with emails
- Information (over)load is linked to greater stress, and poorer health
- Overuse of social media can lead to short-term memory loss
How do you stay productive in this era of information overload? That's exactly what you will learn in this course. Here are the topic covered
- Information overload issues
- How to manage online information intake
- Using browser extension to manage new articles
- Dealing with email overload
- Social media productivity
ENROLL NOW.. and I will see you on the inside.
Other Class From Ali
1 - Create a killer Instagram Bio - http://skl.sh/1rRMh0q
2 - Instagram Content Strategy in 10min + Worksheet - http://skl.sh/1XppTax
3 - Create Instagram Images from desktop - http://skl.sh/22v9fXP
4 - Create VIRAL Instagram Images from mobile apps - http://skl.sh/1U2ZdtN
5 - Instagram quick hacks for growth - http://skl.sh/1UBnlRu
6 - Instagram June 2016 changes and impact - http://skl.sh/1UyvmHa
*Facebook group for teachers > https://www.facebook.com/groups/coursemarketing/
My name is Ali Mirza and I am the CEO & Founder of iSocialYou. I have been in social marketing industry for 10+ years and started iSocialYou in 2014. At iSocialYou I have worked with several mega brands and startups. I help our clients in creating an engaging social brand and then generating leads from their social media presence.
I am also an entrepreneur at heart and have launched some products along the way (FiveOH is the most recent mobile app that I launched in 2015).
While working with key mega brands (Chevy, Lexmark, Papa Murphy) and 100s of SMB, I learned a lot and now I want to help YOU get results from your marketing efforts. My mission is to help 1,000,000 students get results from social media marketing efforts.